• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had this ever happened to anyone? I am very upset :( Long rant

Good lord! Wasn't expecting this at all!

Sending positive thoughts that you all remain healthy, he sounds like a little bruiser! Stay strong momma!

God love him, sending you and your family my best wishes xxxxx

Just read your whole thread and was in tears by the end of it. I hope your precious baby is doing well? And you have people looking after you too. My ds3 spent two weeks in nicu and it was the worst time.

I second looking up Carter's story as well but only when you're strong enough as its full of down days as well as good days.

Sending love to you all x x x

My baby passed away today I am devastated! He had no health conditions other than the pure fact that because he was born at 24+5 weeks his lungs hadnt properly developed at his gestational age. Im so upset I can't take this pain

I know there are no words to heal your pain but I am so deeply sorry. You and your family are in our thoughts. Sending you so much love. I can't even imagine. I am so sorry you are going through this.

Oh my god, I am so so sorry!! I dont even have the words right now. I'm so sorry :cry: I'm sending healing prayers to you.

I'm very sorry for your loss.. I cannot imagine your devastation. I'm wishing for you all the comfort and peace you can find in the loved ones around you.

I am so sorry. The loss of a child is a pain like no other.

Omg. I am so sorry. I wasn't expecting to hear this :( I'm so sorry.

I cannot even imagine. I'm so sorry to hear this update. My heart is breaking for you. :(

I have read through all of the pages and I'm so sorry for your loss:( I cannot imagine how you are feeling:cry:

I am so so sorry you lost your little guy, nothing anyone can say will ever make it better, you are different now, once you have been through real grief you will be a different person and i am so so sorry for that xxxx Sending you my love, once again i am so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->