• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Had this ever happened to anyone? I am very upset :( Long rant

Oh my god hope you are both okay :hugs: how many weeks pregnant were you? Let's hope he continues to grow stronger xx

Oh my god hope you are both okay :hugs: how many weeks pregnant were you? Let's hope he continues to grow stronger xx

I was 25 weeks I can't believe this happened to me :cry: but baby is in Nicu and this hospital has one of the best nicu care so he is in good hands.

Wow, sending you all sorts of thoughts and wishes for your family and new baby. Have you thought of a name yet?

Thanks and luckily I had already given him a name as soon as I knew he was a boy.

Aw bless him, hope he goes from strength to strength. 2lb 5 is huge for a 25 weeker never heard of a baby so big at that gestation 😃 so hopefully that'll go in his favour too.

Shocked to see this update! Hope he only grows stronger day by day and that both of you are doing good. Stay strong and take care.. congratulations on your newborn and sending him the best wishes

Oh my!! How many weeks is he? How is he doing? If there's any chance that this is a result of the amnio that it turned out you didn't need then I would be suing there arses (once you and your baby are in the clear of course, right now it's not worth thinking about!)

How is he doing??? X

From what I last heard yesterday his heart is very strong for a 25 weeks old. When I went into labor I was 24+ weeks and they were measuring his heartbeat shocked the nurses because it was so good even after he was born my mom said he looked good. He is also bigger than the normal 25 weeks... he is 2lbs 5oz which in return gives him an advantage as well.

I'm glad he is strong. That is really big for 25 weeks. Do they fell the amino caused the early labor?

Thoughts and prayers for you, your LO and family. Sounds like he's got a lot going for him.

Even though it's really scary now and a long journey ahead hang in there. Two years ago when I was pregnant, a fellow board member went into labor and delivered around 26 weeks. He's a strong and active little boy after all they went through. I follow his growth on their Facebook page and it's just amazing how babies born so young can do so well.

I'm glad he is strong. That is really big for 25 weeks. Do they fell the amino caused the early labor?

My family members think so but also I had Polyhydramnios which can also be the cause. My mom said she never saw so much fluid come out of a person and she has 5 of us. They broke my water and I had about a whole bucket or more

Thoughts and prayers for you, your LO and family. Sounds like he's got a lot going for him.

Even though it's really scary now and a long journey ahead hang in there. Two years ago when I was pregnant, a fellow board member went into labor and delivered around 26 weeks. He's a strong and active little boy after all they went through. I follow his growth on their Facebook page and it's just amazing how babies born so young can do so well.

I have been so sad my sister sent me a site last night to comfort me on babies born 25+ weeks and how well they have done. Gives me hope as well as the support I receive from this site. Thank you:hugs:

If you want to see Carter Joshua's story search Facebook for prayers for baby carter joshua. It was a roller coaster ride from his early birth to now two years later.

From the page "Carter was born at 25 weeks on 6/11/14 after my water broke at 20 weeks. He weighed 1lb 11oz and was 11 3/4 in long!"

It's really amazing. And hard. Take all the support you can get.

If you want to see Carter Joshua's story search Facebook for prayers for baby carter joshua. It was a roller coaster ride from his early birth to now two years later.

From the page "Carter was born at 25 weeks on 6/11/14 after my water broke at 20 weeks. He weighed 1lb 11oz and was 11 3/4 in long!"

It's really amazing. And hard. Take all the support you can get.

Thank you I will search right now

I also had polyhydramnios with my youngest, thankfully he was only one week early. X

following along...this is one of the scariest/craziest/unbelievably gripping stories I have ever heard. I pray for you and your little one!!

My thoughts are with you and your wee boy. He sounds like a fighter x

Just read all of this , wanted to send my positive thoughts your way <3
I have a friend who delivered her twin boys at 25 weeks and they are very happy healthy 3 year olds now :)
Hope you both are doing well.

Thinking of you and praying for your little one <3 :hugs: :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back