Hair - will it last?

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Just looking over hair styles and I'm pretty sure I want my hair down on the day, and I saw the VO5 advert for the ultra glossy look (below) and love it, but will it survive 12 hours of wedding?? The ceremony is at 11.30am so it's a long day. The hair looks fab on the advert, but that's it "fresh" and just styled. What do you think?

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p507/hotpics2012/6D39367B-47A7-43CB-95DC-BD8CFEDA2443-1441-000001B9ED44CE56.jpg

PS - sorry for the bad pic but I literally did a screen grab during the ad. Haha

PPS - I put this in my journal too but wanted/needed responses. Lol

I seen this on your journal too!
I love it, it looks so nice, every time it comes on I think how gorgeous it is!
With it staying in I don't know, honestly that's why I've gone for having my hair up but a hell of a lot of people wear their hair down and it stays in!

Sorry not much help just wanted to say I love it :D

I think I'll have to do a trial run and see how long it lasts. People at work might think iv gone a bit barmy though. Lol

I think I'll have to do a trial run and see how long it lasts. People at work might think iv gone a bit barmy though. Lol

Haha well you'll be getting lots of compliments for sure :)

I had my hair down and curly and I literally had SO much spray in it! The waves did fall out a little but not that anyone would notice.
My friend who did my hair and make up told me to wash and blow dry the night before as it holds the hair better the next day.. no idea the logic behind that but I did as I was told :haha:

i'm not getting married but i like a little snoop over here :) just to say hun, i would'nt use tongs i'd use a curling want for it, and loads of hairspray :)

So you mean not use curling tongs like she did? I don't get on with wands. I'm a bit cack handed. Haha!

yeah i would use a want because they last longer! but like the other girls said, have a trial and see how long they last :)! could always try both?

Heated rollers work really well too, best to have a play around and see what works well on your hair :) xx

I deffo don't get on with heated rollers :lol: In fact, the only thing i've ever successfully managed to curl my hair with is straightners :wacko: still, 7 months to practice I guess

Really? I'd love to be able to curl with straightners, never managed it! But yeah you'll be fine :)

I think the only way to know for sure is to do it and see how it lasts in your hair.

As someone mentioned before wash your hair the day before it will give your hair time to regain some of its natural texture so it holds better. xx

what length have u got?

It's quite long at the moment but I'm being good and not bleaching/dying/torturing my hair from now until the wedding, and if need be I don't mind some temporary extensions for the day.

As for washing, I never wash my hair the same day as an 'event'. It's far too huge and unmanageable when it's fresh :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->