Hairy monster needs advice!

Plop

Reaction score
Hi all :thumbup:

I'd like some advice please on home waxing.

I go on holiday next week so need to sort out my hairy legs from my winter hibernation.

I usually just shave but problem is, I'm only taking hand luggage so can't take any grooming tools and ideally want to get em waxed before I go so they last.

I'm far too shy and cheap to go to a salon so would like to do a home waxing treatment but there are so many different ones, does anyone have any experience of using any? Any advice please?

Thanks in advance x x x x

Have you ever waxed before? If the answer is no then is highly recommend going to a salon to have it done, it takes a bit of practice,I have been waxing for years and is still choose a salon over home waxing whenever I can. I get a full leg wax for about £20 a half leg for £15, when you work out the cost of buying a waxing kit at boots you might aswell just go to a salon if you are going to shave for the rest of the summer

Thank you! I have done it before but a couple of years ago, I always wax my eyebrows but with those wax strips and they wouldn't really be useful for a larger area!

Also, I'll need to get them done at the end of next month too so was hoping to just get a wax pot or something to save money!

Personally I never find the home wax kits work very well on me, but what about hair removal cream? It's cheaper than the wax kits. But it depends how long you're going away for. Tends to last longer than shaving though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->