Halloween costume help :-)

blake12336

Reaction score
I work at the nursery LO goes to, and for Halloween staff and children have to dress up.

I want to match my LO, eg, baby vampire and mummy vampire, however can't find any decent outfits! Any ideas?

I got LO a Dracula outfit from matalan. They have a few for babies at a fine price:thumbup: just get a similar outfit for yourself!

Matalan have sold out of Dracula outfits now! I really wanted the one they did and now I can't find one anywhere :-(

You as a witch and bubs as a black cat? X

Fab idea! Thanks, I will look for a costume now :)

I second this idea. We went to a Halloween Party last year and I was a witch and my daughter was a cat. Her outfit was from Tesco, but I didn't even need to buy much for my costume... I just put on a black dress and black shoes that I have, and I bought a black witches hat, and bought some stripey green and black tights from ebay.

Apart from that maybe:

Red Riding Hood and the Wolf?
Angel/devil ?
Matching Skeletons? I saw adult skeleton outfits in Home Bargains... and there are loads of kids Skeleton outfits out there.

My little girl has been a witch twice and a cat once (last year) so this year she is going to be a Girly Skeleton in a Tutu (outfit from Peacocks) as it is different :haha:

Hope you find some great outfits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->