Halloween testing buddies??

I know. We all get so excited. I know if it's a bfn for me I'll defensively be upset. I keep telling myself I won't be but I know I will. I'm sorry. I hope it happens for you soon <3

I don't remember if I shared but af got me the beginning of last week. I guess for the better as we are in over our heads already, we don't need to add to our already stressful lives! Good luck everyone

Hey ladies, sorry about all the bfn! I know it's so bumming to get that white stark test! I feel like I fail at a test whenever it's negative.

Tested today with my last FRER, BFN at 12 DPO. Not shocked, as I later started to spot so I'm sure AF will be here pretty soon. My temp is still high, but it'll probably start going down now.

Cakes- I don't think you should take a break, you don't know how long it'll take you to get pregnant (I thought it'll happen so fast for us!) also by the time the baby is here your DD will be at a good age! The gap between my DS and next baby will be about 4 years, which I think is so long :nope: wish we had started trying earlier... If we ever get the chance to try for baby #3 I'm not going to wait this long!

Hi! Af got me today which I was pretty sure was going to happen...so back to day 1. This hasn't been lucky month for this group! Let's keep going into a lucky November! My kids are 5 years apart and this next one will be at least that! There's positives and negatives either way.... now come on #3 before momma gets too old!!!!!

Ladies would you like me to switch the thread name to lucky November testers? Or would you ladies like to start a new thread? So bummed no one is getting a bfp! Sorry ladies :hugs:

Camp, i know what you mean.. i think we will skip November though because I'd like to avoid having another August birthday. Decembrr we will try again and then January if we arent pregnant, I'll start temping..

I know what you mean! My DS birthday is September and this is getting too close! I better get BFP in November!! :thumbup:

I don't know ladies. Again I swear I see something. But I don't know

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
I don't know ladies. Again I swear I see something. But I don't know

I hate when I say that but I don't see it :/ how many DPO are you?? You could still be very early!

Also not seeing anything Trish so sorry :(
Well ladies my cycle has been getting shorter and shorter every month, qlong with cramping throughout every cycle. I went to the doc today about it since ive had CIN3 cells on my cervix along with a leep prcedure (cut off part of my cervix!) And my mom had pelvic congestive syndrome. Just need to get checked out. Hes referribg me to a gynecologist and said they may want to put me on birth control to even out my periods and see if that helps. I may be out of ttcing for awhile :( boo

Oh no I'm so sorry emi! Well maybe it'll be worth the wait if they can figure things out ?

I believe I had a very faint bfp this evening! Will be interesting to retest in a couple days! My last period was oct 3, I thought for sure I was out! Fx for you ladies!!!

I believe I had a very faint bfp this evening! Will be interesting to retest in a couple days! My last period was oct 3, I thought for sure I was out! Fx for you ladies!!!

Ooooh exciting! Did you snap a pic??

So I tested again today. I swear I got a line a bit darker than Saturday. It's still such a weak line, and this is very unplanned. We had just started planning a pregnancy next fall. I'm too worried to say anything to anyone because I still have my IUD in. I want a for sure positive before I go to my doctor.

Can't wait to hear the results! And congrats on the faint BFP so far! I'm sure it's the real thing!

Can't wait to hear the results! And congrats on the faint BFP so far! I'm sure it's the real thing!

Thanks!!!! I am excited but nervous!! I have a 14 month old and am afraid I am having them to close I won't be able to keep up!!

Thanks!!!! I am excited but nervous!! I have a 14 month old and am afraid I am having them to close I won't be able to keep up!!

You will&#271; you will find a way to make it work. My dd is 15 months and i want her to have a sibling close in age. I know if week be challenging but it will have huge benefits i believe. Cant wait to see your test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->