Halloween testing buddies??

emicakess

Reaction score
I believe I will be 9-11 DPO on halloween, Oct 31st! Anyone want to wait with me? :)

Hi! I should be 12dpo on Halloween! I'll wait with you....and I promise to not test earlier... (Like I did last month at 7dpo!)hehehe

I will be 14DPO and due for AF on Halloween I will wait with you! :)

I'm there or thereabouts! Currently 6dpo and according to the apps I should be testing 28th at earliest.
Good luck all!

I will be testing Halloween too. Don't mind my tracker down below. My days are off because of birth control and I don't even know where I am in my cycle. So if I don't see AF by Halloween I will be testing. Normally have a regular 28 day cycle. But my last cycle I had was in the September. Ekk.

Here are my symptoms so far! :)

1 DPO - Nothing out of the ordinary, some cramps but that's about it

2 DPO - Feeling nauseated all day and having a hard time eating.. creamy CM high, soft cervix

3 DPO - Sore breasts and quite a few cramps, an almost electric shock feeling in my uterus on the left side (same thing happened with my last pregnancy on 4 DPO). A large increase in creamy CM, cervix has gone high and firm

4 DPO - Still lots of cramps and sore boobs. Metallic taste in my mouth and almost threw up brushing my teeth due to heightened gag reflex. Going to the bathroom almost every hour. CP is high, soft and closed. Still loads of creamy CM

Hi ladies!! I am such a spaz i already think i feel symptoms but I dont think its possible for me to be any DPO yet!! I mean maybe if i have a long luteal phase. Anyway my period tracker says I will ovulate on the 22nd and my tracker in my signature says I will ovulate tomorrow. We have BDd CD 10 and 12, and we will BD tonight (CD 15). Our last 2 pregnancies were not difficult to achieve so I am thinking that should do it.. I guess we'll see. I am going to try and wait until Halloween to test! Try is the key word hahaha POAS addict here

GL everyone cant wait to hear about all of your symptoms and see your tests!!

By the way ladies, what baby # are you trying for? And how far apart? This is our #2 (not counting my angel) and my DD is almost 15 months. Im nervous about having a small age gap but i think it will be fun (and hard)

This would be baby #2. We aren't really trying but if we end up pregnant it will be a happy surprise. My DD is 3 years olds. So there would be a 4 year gap. She'd be the perfect little helper.

So far my symptoms are:
I've been very gassy
Moody
In the mood. ;) more than usual
Very crampy. Actually using a heating pad right now.
DH breakfast is making my stomach turn. I think I'll carry a bucket with me.
Headaches
Vivid dreams

Hi there,

I'll be testing a few days before on the 28th when I'll be 11dpo, mind if I wait with you guys?

Trying for number three here.

Yesof course, hi Charlotte!!! I hope you get your bfp this month! How is Isla?

Well ladies my cm is sticky today and the last 3 days it was watery (a lot of it). Do you ladies think I should consider myself 1dpo? I hope we BD'd enough. We BD'd CD 10 and 12 and I had watery cm CD 13,14 and15

Thanks Emily, I hope you do too.

Isla is doing really well. She just started walking and is fast leaving babyhood behind and become a spirited toddler. I love it so much! After missing a lot of social milestones with Oscar due to his autism, I'm finding her developments fascinating and so overwhelmingly wonderful.

How is Maybel doing?

Sounds like your timing was pretty good. Fingers crossed for you!

5dpo today for me and not much going on. A few twinges in my ovary area (standard for me all cycle round) and lots of creamy cm, but nothing else to report. I've had a lot of energy today, even though I should be tired as I'm busy and stressed with little sleep going on. That's an anti-pregnancy symptom! :dohh:

Hello ladies, I test Nov 1st but would love to wait with you guys :-D I'm 2/3 DPO, but we used a trigger shot so I can't be certain if my symptoms are symptoms or side affects...

So far I was nauseous on Sunday and Monday, but not since (side effect?), I've also had fatigue, a "tight lower abdomen" since Sunday, it's not a cramp, because it's consistent, but I'm not sure what this is... And lastly I have a slight sore throat, which started today but it could just be that DH had the flue Monday and Tuesday and now it's my turn...

Mind if I join you? I am in a TWW accidentally.... I am due to test around Halloween (the day after my DS's first birthday). I am really hoping for AF vs a BFP but need somewhere to vent my feelings while I wait. I am scared about the possibility of having 2 under 2. Also, I return to work on November 9 and dread what that will be like if I'm pregnant. It will be hard enough without this. Plus, I worry if my pregnancy is complicated as it was last time i may need to go off early and will have a harder time accumulating enough paid hrs to have a paid mat leave for number 2. Also, I really wanted to try for a VBAC but I was a told it must be at least 2 yrs between deliveries for this to be an option, so if I do get a BFP I will be having a section for sure. Anyways, it's all really stressing me out. we BD without protection on Sunday night. I had O pain Friday night to Saturday morning. I know this means I may be in the clear if I already o'd but I temped when ttc with DS before and I remember I would get o pain a day or two before I o'd. :S anyways, I'm considering Sunday as o day possibly. This would make me 3dpo. My symptoms so far are I'm moody, I think my left bb is tender on the side (first symptom with previous pregnancies), and maybe a heaviness in my abdomen. I hope it's all in my head!! Good luck for you ladies!

Thanks Emily, I hope you do too.

Isla is doing really well. She just started walking and is fast leaving babyhood behind and become a spirited toddler. I love it so much! After missing a lot of social milestones with Oscar due to his autism, I'm finding her developments fascinating and so overwhelmingly wonderful.

How is Maybel doing?

Sounds like your timing was pretty good. Fingers crossed for you!

5dpo today for me and not much going on. A few twinges in my ovary area (standard for me all cycle round) and lots of creamy cm, but nothing else to report. I've had a lot of energy today, even though I should be tired as I'm busy and stressed with little sleep going on. That's an anti-pregnancy symptom! :dohh:

Oh man I know what you mean abiut fast leaving babyhood! Hello toddlerhood! I LOVE it though. Its hard but I honesty love her more every day its crazy. She isnt that hard either, she is a pretty good listener and i spend most of my time having fun with her. I mean obviously we have our VERY frustrating times but I guess i was just expecting and gearing up for toddlerhood to be really really hard. But theres still many more months left of her being a toddler so it could get more difficult haha. She is being such a picky eater lately though and I tried my best to avoid that when she was starting solids.

I know you have been trying since Isla was born so I'm really rooting for ya!

Mind if I join you? I am in a TWW accidentally.... I am due to test around Halloween (the day after my DS's first birthday). I am really hoping for AF vs a BFP but need somewhere to vent my feelings while I wait. I am scared about the possibility of having 2 under 2. Also, I return to work on November 9 and dread what that will be like if I'm pregnant. It will be hard enough without this. Plus, I worry if my pregnancy is complicated as it was last time i may need to go off early and will have a harder time accumulating enough paid hrs to have a paid mat leave for number 2. Also, I really wanted to try for a VBAC but I was a told it must be at least 2 yrs between deliveries for this to be an option, so if I do get a BFP I will be having a section for sure. Anyways, it's all really stressing me out. we BD without protection on Sunday night. I had O pain Friday night to Saturday morning. I know this means I may be in the clear if I already o'd but I temped when ttc with DS before and I remember I would get o pain a day or two before I o'd. :S anyways, I'm considering Sunday as o day possibly. This would make me 3dpo. My symptoms so far are I'm moody, I think my left bb is tender on the side (first symptom with previous pregnancies), and maybe a heaviness in my abdomen. I hope it's all in my head!! Good luck for you ladies!

Ohh Hun I really hope that you get the answer you are hoping for! I can imagine that is scary for you. Youre more than welcome to wait here. But remember everything will be okay even if you are, you will figure it out! Im going back to work mid November and I am nervous about being pregnant when I go back.. i am slightly ashamed of having to leave again so soon, and I am also worried about something going wrong during my pregnancy and having to leave. But one of my bosses that im close with knows we are trying and is okay with it and that makes me feel better. I definitely feel lile my coworkers and parents (i am a teacher)are going to think im nuts for getting pregnant again so soon haha

Hi ladies! Well I'm 3dpo today and have never felt less pregant! I'm already convinced I'm out! Anyway... We are trying for #3. Dd is 9 and ds is 4... We like to take our time between kids apparently! I'm 41 so we are giving it a few more months before we stop trying.. This is our 4th cycle ttc... Hoping something sticks soon before I'm too old!! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->