• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Me too , first cycle temping except decided to start after AF ends. Hope thats okay. I HATE OPKS. but i will use them anyway..

this will be my second month of temping and opk's .. i found that last month it really helped me get in tune with my body in knowing when i was ovulating and its kinda fascinating that your temp can show you when you ovulate lol

I'm excited about doing it registered on fertility friend to do charting...x

im on there to i have the link to y chart under my posts :)i ended up buyng the 1 year VIP membership cause if you go on their facebook and like it you can get its for $25 which is a huge saving i thought lol and you get so many more features when you have the vip :)

I've been keeping an eye on this thread as I had a feeling I wouldn't get my May bfp that I really wanted, can I join you for a June bfp please the witch just got me :cry:

Hey mrs duck welcome, I'm cd 7 totally dragging in, I was out for may too at I didn't o last month... Let's hope we get some jun BFPs xxx

welcome mrs duck! Sorry the witch got you. I am on cd6 cheryl. We are so close! We'd have basically the same due date if we get bfp this month

Thanks ladies. I'm so disappointed about the witch showing this month as its our anniversary at the end of the month and wanted to celebrate with a bfp.

Ich our cycles seem very similar with our really early af's. This cycle I still only managed a 23 day cycle, I used to be 31 days but I can't get anywhere near it now.

At least I know I ov'ed this month or at least had very dark opks.

Roll on June bfp's for us all

Welcome! So sorry you fit in the group. AF is a B. I am on CD 6. Hope we all get about the same due dates.

Thanks ladies. I'm so disappointed about the witch showing this month as its our anniversary at the end of the month and wanted to celebrate with a bfp.

Ich our cycles seem very similar with our really early af's. This cycle I still only managed a 23 day cycle, I used to be 31 days but I can't get anywhere near it now.

At least I know I ov'ed this month or at least had very dark opks.

Roll on June bfp's for us all

It sucks! It is bad enough to get AF, but early?!?! Come onn. I def didn't O last cycle so i am hoping too this time. what day did you O with a 23 day cycle?

I think I had convinced myself I was going to get a bfp this month it was a bit of a blow to get the witch show her ugly face and early to really stick her broom in

Ooh Ich we must be on the same wavelength as well as cycle I posted the same time as you.

I had my first positive opk cd10 then a really dark one cd11 around lunchtime and then a light opk cd12

I think i kinda new something was up last month because I never got a +opk and then i had my usual AF symptom. When i BD a few days before AF it hurts like hell. I sorta knew. This month i am hoping will be more normal..

How come some people's bodies have gone back to normal to quickly and others seem to take months. I wonder if you miscarriage naturally or have medical management or d&c makes any difference to how quickly your body gets back to normal

I think it is just different for everyone. My doctor said that it may take me longer because I was 23 weeks and 6 days pregnant when I lost Sophia. When was your mc? Sorry, i have an awful memory i am sure you already posted this.

I was at my first scan at 11 weeks but only measured 6 weeks so really early. The dr said having an erpc would mean my body returned to normal quickly......I wish it would

Hmm . I'm sorry, it sucks we both can't just get a normal cycle back. It is good you know you are Ovulating, i hope i ovulate this month. Maybe a fertility blend will help you get back to normal? Do you know how long it took to get HCG down to zero?

No idea I didn't know enough about ttc to ask any questions. B&B has taught me so much, I'd know what to ask now.

Haha me too. I never have ttc before this. My last pregnancy was a surprise (the best one ever) =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->