Hanging balloons upside down

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
So its my OHs birthday in 2 weeks and i'm planning a surprise party for him (by party I mean a little spread with food and alcohol for just us two). Its only in my uni hall bedroom so its fairly small.

I'm doing a pacman themed kinda thing for him. I wanna make the place look cool so i've ordered 100 balloons, yellow and red. I was thinking of hanging them from the ceiling........

Most websites say to put a marble inside....but why would you need to do that if you weren't planning on using helium? I plan on using just regular air, so do you reckon it would still work without the marble? I don't really have the money to fork out for marbles too :dohh:

I guess it would be to make the balloons actually hang stright down and not waft about too much.

If you didnt have anything to weight them down then the ribbon/string might curl a bit.

You could put anything in the balloons to weigh them down...pennies perhaps.

Phew, 100 balloons....I hope you ordered a pump!

I think a weight is just to get them to hang right, you could use anything like a penny etc :)

Id probably use pennys too, are you threafing them all through a peice of string attached to both sides of ceiling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->