Happily Married Lesbian Couple Intro! (long)

congratulations!!! We are new to this site, but have been ttc for 5 months and so excited to see success stories. We used "frozen" from the bank for the first 4 tries and recently "fresh" from a known donor, but unsuccessful as of yet. Would love to have any advice on the best way to go about this at home insemination. I have read a lot about using preseed etc... just wondering what has worked for everyone.

Welcome!!! :hugs:

Well, we never used the preseed. However, if you haven't gone out and gotten some INSTEAD softcups, RUN and get some. I think for this type of situation, they are great. I also was given information from my doc on taking robitussin. I would say try that. As well, temping and the OPKs are a must, as the task on at home insem is already unpredictable and difficult enough. Invest!!!

I will be happy to help in any way that I can with any information that I have gotten thus far. BnB has been the GREATEST addition to our journey. READ and trust in the support of the ladies here. I am here as well, so feel free! GL and :dust: to you!

Welcome & Congrats! :D
Feel free to message me if you ever just want a chat :)
---xo

Hey Guys, I thought this was a good place to post to get Ladies to chime in and get our LGBT Parenting section added to BnB!!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/announc...47-bnb-update-please-read-9.html#post12611431

Congrats on ur pregnancy! Im also due in Feb. the 6th actually.

:hi: and welcome! :flow: congratulations on the :bfp: too!!!

:happydance:

That is very exciting for both of you after trying for so long. I'm very happy for you! I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy and and easy delivery. :)

Hi Ladies,

I want to update you all. As the thanks for bfp are greatly appreciated, as indicated in later posts and in my siggy within my journal, our 2nd pregnancy, "Baby D" has passed on in the middle of July. We have since begun to TTC again and are on cycle #2 after MC. FXD that we get a bfp this month!

I posted the link to the happy birthday to hopefully keep the idea of a LGBT Parenting thread in the Administrator's focus, especially as BnB embarks on a new level.... Please support the movement and get the word out that we REALLY want that thread. THNX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->