Happy 40th now Make a Wish

RacyRaspberry

Mother of one, DS 19
Reaction score
Hi Dudettes

Well i turned 40 on Fri last week, let my hair down and had some jolly squash!!
Now back to serious BD :happydance:

So here I am CD11 and raring to go :plane: who's with me?

:wohoo:

Hi Dudettes

Well i turned 40 on Fri last week, let my hair down and had some jolly squash!!
Now back to serious BD :happydance:

So here I am CD11 and raring to go :plane: who's with me?

:wohoo:

Happy Birthday to you....! CD14 here. :hugs:

Yay happy birthday, I´m cd6, I think I hate waiting to Ov more than I hate the tww! I hope you get you BFP this month, now that would be a good birthday present.

Happy 40th Birthday !!!!! :flower: Im 40 in 5 months :nope:, been TTC now for 13 months. Just got my AF :cry: so yet again we are set for another roller coaster month !!! Keep in touch on how things are going for you, best wishes x
:dust:

Happy birthday!! now here 's some birthday :dust: for you!!

Right well I'm on CD14 and apparently FF said I ovulated yesterday, but I've got ovulation cramps from hell today... Cant say CM is EW, watery at most...

A friend of mine said I shouldn't be in pain? Does anyone else suffer like this, dull ache real down low just above pubic bone?

Happy Birthday RacyRaspberry

Yeah I got ovulation cramps, they are usually sharper rather than a dull ache, nothing like AF though, quite a different feeling.

Since I've been TTC though I've felt the need to second guess nature by adding OPKs to the mix to confirm what is bleeding obvious LOL

:dust:Happy birthday to you. Cd 14 too . Yup I get cramps but like little stabs seems to be always right side.
Tons of baby dust for everyone

Well cramps are over the worst now I think, I expect temp will be up tommorrow... Then we have the dreaded TWW lol

Go on and have a recreational shag, I find the baby making ones stressful as I'm worried in case he decides to go all tantric on me.

I'm all for recreational ones :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->