Happy New Year- bring on 2015...what's your plans?

BabyDancing13

Reaction score
Happy New Year Ladies :flower:

I hope you all had a great Christmas and look forward to good times in 2015- it can only be better than 2014 right?! I hope so! :wacko:

We have our follow up appointment from last ICSI cycle on 19th of February. We are currently repeating semen and AMH level tests- just to see if quality has decreased over the last 2 years of treatment.

I am the big 3 0 this February...er hem.... :thumbup: so who knows what my body is feeling... probably about 60 with everything it's been through. I just need it to co-operate a bit longer so we can try and get that baby!

We are going to ask if we can start FET #2 around April/May time. We have x2 blastocysts left in the freezer. If that fails, we will consider ICSI #3, but I don't know how much longer we will do this if it continues to fail.

We have discussed donor eggs/embryos and may try that if unsuccessful by the end of this year. :coffee:

I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys. :hugs::hugs:

Hi baby
Just wanted to wish you all the best also xxx
We are three faioed now (two fresh one frozen) and I think one more then enough x
Wish you all the luck x

Hii, hun! Hope 2015 brings us all our bpfs!

I am at a new RE, doing more tests prior RE did not have done and going into my third IVF (first IVF BFN, second was canceled) this time with low stims!!

Hi baby
Just wanted to wish you all the best also xxx
We are three faioed now (two fresh one frozen) and I think one more then enough x
Wish you all the luck x

Hi hopeful. We have done same cycles as you. :hugs: so sorry it hasn't worked, it really takes its toll doesn't it. :wacko: will you try anything different this cycle? Sending you lots of luck xxx

I am at a new RE, doing more tests prior RE did not have done and going into my third IVF (first IVF BFN, second was canceled) this time with low stims!!

Hi beneath! :hugs:
I had a better outcome with lower Stimms. Less eggs, better quality, and 5 blastocysts. :winkwink: I'm wishing you all the best. When do you start? X

I had a better outcome with lower Stimms. Less eggs, better quality, and 5 blastocysts. :winkwink: I'm wishing you all the best. When do you start? X

Thats awesome! Hope I have a better outcome as well. My first ivf I had 7 eggs, 4 fert and transfered 2 on day 3.

Im starting in about two weeks when af shows!

Thats awesome! Hope I have a better outcome as well. My first ivf I had 7 eggs, 4 fert and transfered 2 on day 3.

Oh exciting! I shall cheer you on! :happydance:

We are starting FET cycle with period that starts between 10/3 & 3/4. Just hop its on time! Transfer aiming for 18/5. Just hope frosties thaw ok :shrug: x

Oh exciting! I shall cheer you on! :happydance:

We are starting FET cycle with period that starts between 10/3 & 3/4. Just hop its on time! Transfer aiming for 18/5. Just hope frosties thaw ok :shrug: x

I'll be cheering you on as well!

C'mon 2015, give us our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"