Happy news!! first af!! (tmi)

wtbmummy

Reaction score
So I came off depo and went back on pill on 5th march. I am on day 5 of my 7day break and af has finally hit!!! :thumbup: I know they say its not a real period on the pill but before ttc ds i went from depo to pill and i had a af on my first month.

Im just so glad i have. I know its not "real" but as depo can take upto a year to come out of your system like last time im now feeling positive :happydance: Just two more pack to go then using condoms till sep :happydance:

There is a really really bad side effect though :cry: I'mon slimming world. This is my third week and it's been going well. However being as af has arrived I soooo badly want somejunk food. Fish n chips, kebab, chicken burgers, pizza. And i cant have any of it (from the takeaway that is) and nothing else is satisfying my hunger :cry:

Im trying to stay strong though and even done my workout today. Its just I want junk food soooooooooo bad :shrug: :haha:

That's brilliant news :D Stay strong with your slimming world - you won't regret it! xxx

Yay!!! I'm taking my last pill before TTC in July tomo, so praying all mine will return to normal Ek!!!

Happy for you! Mirena and I will part ways later this month, and I look forward to that first af too.

Stay strong! You can do it. I've been on a low-carb diet the past couple of months and I find having a little cereal bar between meals works wonders - if I wait until I'm starving, it's always only junk that my body seems to want!

What is your health target?

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy :)
I was a good girl and stuck to the diet. I had one of those chicken breast steaks in batter with slice of bread (so was burger enough)

Sakura15 - My goal is 8st 4lbs but I'm only a shortie (5ft1inch) I'm currently 9st11lbs so quite away to go yet but I'm feeling positive. I also have the app "couch to 10k" which I started last week. Thats helping me get healthy not just skinny :winkwink: Also hoping to continue exercising through the second pregnancy (didnt the first)
Hoping to reach my target by my birthday in July so I can have a month or so at my target weigh before TTC.
What is everyone elses health target???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->