happy surprise :D

brightstar08

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Me and hubby did a couple of cheapie tests yesterday and they were positive, so at 8am this morning hubby went to the shops to by a clearblue indicator test and it shows up as pregnant 3+. we are shocked as we wernt trying but definatly happy :D we were planning on trying for another baby in 6 months but looks like its happened sooner than we thought. the only thing thats worrying me is i had gallbladder surgery last week, my periods have been all over since i had LO and i definalty didnt think i was pregnant last week. i was sitting here last night thinking when was my last period and thought i'll just do a test to put my mind at ease lol ive called the doctors this morning and have an appointement this afternoon. so i guess we take it from here

sorry for the essay x :flower:

Huge congratulations hunny :cloud9:

xxx

Can't wait to have a suprise like this too. I love how such good things come earlier than expected.

Congrats!!! How did you concieve...were you using any kind of method of bc??

Congrats!!! How did you concieve...were you using any kind of method of bc??

no just condoms. i used to be on the pill years ago and it took me a long time to concieve when i came off it, so i decided not to go back on the pill until our family is complete.

just want to say good luck to all you ladies ttc xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->