Happy today

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
im in a good mood today

someone owes me £4500 and hasnt payed up for ages , i just put in a claim with HMCS and they have accepted it and today he recived a court order through the post :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: , so i can now enforce a CCJ against him and if he doesnt reply to that i can file a warrant for baliffs.

so i will finaly get my money back :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Nice one
Good for you

Sinead

When u get it dan send some my way lol

xxx

When u get it dan send some my way lol

xxx

nooooooooo :rofl: , i am hoping to get interest aswell and my solicitor says i can sue aswell , as hes owed it to me for over 3 years now. he was a friend once

i still have 2 other court orders to serve , but im not 100% about doing them ones lol

nooooooooo :rofl: , i am hoping to get interest aswell and my solicitor says i can sue aswell , as hes owed it to me for over 3 years now. he was a friend once

in that case if u getting interest don't be a tight ass!!!

Pffft some ppl just sooooooooooo greedy! :rofl:

in that case if u getting interest don't be a tight ass!!!

Pffft some ppl just sooooooooooo greedy! :rofl:

you would only spend it on more arts and crafts equipment :rofl: or another tent with no instructions :rofl:

Wooo nice one .. what you gonna spend it on??!

Good plan. Aww that will be nice .. you could surprise them with something nice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->