Happyland Rose Cottage & Rocket - BRAND NEW AND BOXED - Prices now include postage :)

Sarahwoo

Work from home Mummy
Reaction score
I was speaking to my mum about Oliver's Christmas pressies the other day and we have bought duplicates :dohh: I bought these a while ago so I can't take them back.

Both are brand new, boxed and perfect.

Rose Cottage - £20.00 posted

Rocket - £25 posted

Both are out of stock on the ELC website, and would make perfect Christmas gifts :flower:

They're £24.99 on ELC (i know out of stock atm) but with postage would probably cost the same as new and going into store...? Just a thought x

I was just going off the prices they are going for on ebay, I am more than happy to ebay them but thought I would pop them on here first in case someone was after them for Christmas, with them been out of stock. The normal price for the rocket is £32 so that's probably why its out of stock online :flower:

Hiya I am sure they would exchange them if you took them back and explained they were christmas gifts- shops have different policies on returns at christmas as they know people buy things in advance- worth a shot as would be a shame to lose money xxxx

Hi Hun, is the cottage still available? I'm definately interested, can pay today :thumbup: xx

Received the cottage today, thanks hun :thumbup: It's gorgeous :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->