Harley for a girl?

DanteRoman

Reaction score
What do you all think?

Would you consider this a girls name?
How would you spell it?

Thanks! 💕

I like it! Could also spell it Harlie but I like Harley too.

My cousin has a son called Harley so I always associated it as being a boys name, but then Harley Quinn has has brought it to popular culture as a girls name. So I'd say that at present it would probably be considered a girls name because of that.

I consider it a unisex name.

Also, I would definitely spell it as Harley (and not Harlee, Harlie, Harleigh or any other variations that are out there).

I've only met girls named Harley and would spell it as such. Personally I wouldn't consider it for a girls name but if you love it that's what matters!

I work in a nursery and we have a little girl there called Harleigh. Also had a little bit a few years ago called Harley. I do see it as unisex but your spelling I associate with boys generally. Just through experience.

Thanks everyone, were just throwing names out there at the moment and I'm decided which one of DH to say no too. This is one of the better ones his taste is soo out there.

Anna-Lucia
Valkyrie
Electra
Leonardo
Diesel, Dayton, Veyron, Colt, Agera, Aria, Aspen, Aurelia, Catalina, Giulietta, Porsche, Savannah, Star, Verona.

Just a few from his list. 😂😂

I think of it as a boy's name but it could work for a girl. My connection as a girl's name is definitely to Harley Quinn, so depends on if that's an association you want.

Aria and Aurelia are really pretty :)

Aurelia is beautiful, I also like Anna-Lucia. Aria makes me think of GoT, I used to like the name but now I tie it with the show too much to use it.

I think it would work well as a girl name too, although possibly with a different spelling :)

I think of it as a boy's name but it could work for a girl. My connection as a girl's name is definitely to Harley Quinn, so depends on if that's an association you want.

Aria and Aurelia are really pretty :)

How do you pronounce Aurelia? Xx

I really like Aria, Aurelia and Catalina from your DH's list.

I would pronounce Aurelia as Aw-reh-lee-ah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->