Harmony Test

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
I've literally found this week that I am/could well be pregnant!
I have 7 positive tests but they are all cheapies with clear but faint lines!
Will be doing a clearblue digi on Saturday morning to get a final answer...

Anyway my question is have any of you ladies ever had a harmony test and what were they like??

xx

I had it done at 10 weeks which is the earliest you can have it done. Mine came back in about a week and with low probability of trisomy 13,18, and 21. Oh and they told me its a girl! They just took 2 vials of blood. It was super easy. My insurance paid for it too!

I had a harmony with my son because I came back high risk after blood tests and NT for T21. It was pretty quick (10 days from memory) and told me that he was negative for T13, T18 and T21 also they told me at 14 weeks he was a boy! So I was super excited about that. Only down side is that here in Australia it's an out of pocket expense so was $580 from memory.

Hi ladies,

Thank you for getting back to me, here in the UK its also private so we would have to pay £500+ for it!

I wasn't sure if it was worth it! Would make my worries go away though as here in the UK we dont get told a lot with the scans...

Will have to really think about it xxx

I had it done in my last pregnancy. I didn't even know my OB was performing it, but my insurance covered most of it. I found out by 14 weeks that my baby was a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->