Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt2

A

AppleBlossom

Didn't see another thread on this. Who else is uber excited?

I watched the live stream of the premiere today (sad I know) and I'm sooo excited for the film. Even though it means my childhood will be over and that I'm probably never going to get that Hogwarts letter I've been waiting 11 years for :(

Anyone going to see it the day it's released? It's also in 3D which should be pretty cool!

Yeh im super excited to see it but super sad at the same time it really is the end of an era, I hope there will be another set of films like this that everyone loves, and im proud to say I grew up watching this films

:D https://www.babyandbump.com/tv-film-entertainment/650533-harry-potter-deathly-hallows-pt-2-a.html

soooo excited x
went to see transformers on saturday & saw the trailer for HP, it loos amazing, cant wait to see it, especially in 3D x

I'm so excited, going to see it at midnight tonight :D x

I'm so so excited! I grew up reading the books so it feels like the end of an era for me, quite sad!
No doubt I'll be in tears tomorrow when I go see it :haha:

i cant wait to see it ill probably cry i first read the books in gr 3 so i grew up with them it feels so final having them end :(

I'm so excited. I'm going tonight :). I have spent wed and thur watching the 1st 6 films and I can honestly say I have never been this excited EVA. I'm gonna blub all the way through it and embarrass my friends and I don't care :) xxx

saw it this morning and its ace ladies, you wont be dissapointed, enjoy it and cant wait to discuss it once others have seen it.

Saw it at midnight last night, cried the whole way through and sobbed like a baby as it finished. How did everyone find it? I thought it was amazing, it was visually stunning! I've read the Deathly Hallows so many times and I'm glad they didn't change too much from the book. :happydance: Now I just need to convince OH to take me to see it again soon!!

I'm so jealous to those who went to the midnight premiere! I cannot wait to see it! :happydance:

I've just got back and its ace!!!. I almost cried about 4 times but held it together :haha:.I can't wait to see it again xxx

I thought it was FAB... though I think that the significance of Neville's involvement will have been lost on anyone who hasn't read the books. Cannot believe they left out Neville's "part" in the propecy out of the films.

The flash-forward at the end had me laughing LOTS xx

So excited im going to watch it at 8 oclock tonite!! Cant wait :)

We saw it on Wednesday night at midnight and I fell asleep through the first half. The end was laughable and I wont be raving about either of the parts to anyone at all :( OH loved them both though and said they were true to the books and he was impressed.

I loved it eventhough was absolutly nackered lol, funny thing even my 8 month old seem to want to be a part of harry potter, she fell yesterday and has a line bruise exactly where harry has his scar lmao

I saw it on Friday night. LOVED IT. It was a nice balance of dark with some humour. I want to go and see it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->