Harry Potter Studio Tour

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
Thinking of going in the summer. Any good? Worth the money?

Thanks x

Totally.
I went a couple of weeks back for my birthday.
I am a total Potterhead and it was just one of the most amazing days I have ever had.
Be warned. EVERYTHING is expensive there!!

I have some pics on facebook if you want to have a look.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150773529081455.379848.646376454&type=3

Ahhh I have to go!

I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for my honeymoon lol!

Steve surprised me - we went Tuesday after it opened. It was absolutely fantabulous!!!!! I cant wait to go again :)

Wow fab pics,I haven't seen Harry potter in years and cant remember the last one I watched. But now I fancy watching them after seeing your pictures

You need to do Harry potter world at universal Florida.... That's amazing!!!!

^^^ I really enjoyed the rides, but it was full of Americans complaining that everything (as
in the shops etc) were too small! Obviously never been in an English village shop!

Spent far too much money there :dohh:

I'd love to do both! Though Wizarding World at Universal is much more likely, being on my continent and all :haha:

We have been to Harry Potter World Orlando and it was amazing but after seeing Bigbettys photos of her tour I soooooooooo need to do this. I am pestering OH to take me but he isnt giving in yet :(

OMG I had no idea you could even do that!!! I HAVE to go! I would die lol :haha:

My sister got free tickets and said it the best thing she ever done. App the extras are a bit pricey but all very well worth while...in fact it all she talks about.

I so want to go! Hoping we might for my birthday :D

I've got tickets for 1st September and I can't wait! If it's anywhere near as good as HP World in Orlando then it's going to be awesome! Excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->