harry potter

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
ok so im a big geek really lol and cant wait to c the new harry potter film next week, (pretending im takin my sister though lol).. anybody else going to see it?

xx Linzi xx

ive read all the books too and cant wait to see this new film, and the last one lol although the last book has been split into 2 films :cry::rofl: xx

Yep! and well looking forward to the game lol :blush:

im so excited i could pee myself :rofl:

... im actually taking the day off work to go see it :rofl:

im so excited i could pee myself :rofl:

... im actually taking the day off work to go see it :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: my sister wants to go and i eventually gave in and am takin her now but i was a lil reluctant lol she talks through everythin... might make her sit somewhere where :rofl:pmsl xx

Yep i'm going if i have the money!! Hoping to get hold of some orange codes! lol

my friend works at our local cinema so for me its a case of show up and walk straight in woohoo!

ive made a point of makin sure i had the money lol i aint missin this one :) xx

I really want to go see it but no one will come with me :hissy: looks like I'll have to wait till its on dvd :-(

cant wait cant wait! Im going to see it with my mum :rofl: Leaving Amelie with OH for a few hours. Anyone know if its a 3 hour long film?

I really want to go see it but no one will come with me :hissy: looks like I'll have to wait till its on dvd :-(

Just go on your own. Ive been on my own before! No one even notices and you cant talk to people anyway while the film is on. + its dark so nobody can see youre by yourself.

just saw an advert for it on tv.. :happydance:

ok... i know im childish :rofl:

i already have tickets booked for the 11 am showing, im going with my mum we always go together, im currenty trying to re read the book before but still have 2/3 to go and no time to read it.

me me!! we're booking now for the weekend after it comes out :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"