Harry Potter

MrsE

Reaction score
I went to see Harry Potter last night :happydance: :headspin:

It was great, a little dark compared to the other films and it misses out loads of stuff that's in the book but it was still great and the new book is out next week woohoo :happydance: :headspin: (I know I'm sad :blush: )

My mum and dad babysat Thomas and I was actually able to watch a whole film without feeds or nappy changes it was great :cloud9: but I did miss my little man:cry: we hurried home after and my mum said he'd been giving out smiles and hadn't noticed we weren't there...little sod lol.

Sorry, just thought I'd share my exciting news :blush:

Cx

Aw thats cool!! i cant wait to see it !

Im hopfully going tonight with a few mates to see it, although it starts at 8.30pm and not sure ill be able to stay awake !!!:rofl: :rofl:

I cant believe she kills him off in the next book !:cry:

Oh sorry i thought it was just a known thing?!!! i have no idea if its true or not !!

Sad as it is i have kept off the offical site and avoided ANYTHING to do with what could be in the contents of the book ....

I have paid my money and wanted to find out for myself by reading ...

Prob me being stupid

OMG really :cry:

Cant wait to read the next one .. need to persuade DH to go watch this one at cinema though.

I'm getting upearly if i can and gonna get mine b4 work then suddenly come over poorly and have to go home lol.

Waterstones (where i ordered mine from) opens at 12.01am on sat morning ...

WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

xxx

Sad as it is i have kept off the offical site and avoided ANYTHING to do with what could be in the contents of the book ....

I have paid my money and wanted to find out for myself by reading ...

Prob me being stupid

me too.

i just got an email off amazon to say they were dispatching my order for the 21st July... slightly confused as it says ive paid when i havent?? oh well free book :)

no1 knows anything about the book its all speculation! :? she has kept it all secret!

Hopefully gonna see the film tomorrow!
Kinda forgot to book tickets so jsut gonna turn up at a how time and see if we can get in.

i was not impressed with the film lol roll on the next book!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->