Has Any1 Else Had This???

Think i might train up as one Dr Visqueen :amartass:
sounds good :rofl:

hey just reading this thread, new to bnb. hope you don't go too crazy waiting for the result. Its definately a fact that some people need a blood test to comfirm bnp cause not enough hcg in urine. You just had to be pushy at the docs, thakfully i have really great docs except when locums are on!!!

i know, i'm hiring a new doctor she's fab dr visqueen her name is :rofl:xx

Hi Zooney my fellow scouser
Good luck for Tuesday love it must be driving you crazy
Keep us up to date
xx
Tracy x

Ack, just getting caught up on your story, what an insanely horrible wait they are forcing on you!

i know aren't they horrible i couldn't believe the doctor she actually said 2 me, if the outcome was you were pregnant how would you feel? i said i'd be made up and she said oh cause if you said you would be dissapointed and might consider a termination i would be more willing to send you for blood tests cause it would be important to find out asap!!!!!! what cheek, if i was pg i'd be doing cartwheels, well!!!!!!!!! ok i can't do cartwheels but i'd be absolutely thrilled!!!! xx:hug:

its a hard one...but everyone is thinking of you.
good luck and hopefully your little angel is watching over you so you get the happy news you deserve. :angelnot:

:dust:

Sounds a bit mad but i'd go back n say i was thinking of a termination and need to know asap! Dont have to go through with it but would get your bloods done???

thanks moonlightdust, i hope so too, good luck 2 you xx:hug:

Sounds a bit mad but i'd go back n say i was thinking of a termination and need to know asap! Dont have to go through with it but would get your bloods done???

they've done the blood tests, just have 2 wait till god knows when for the result, said about 5 days, don't know if thats 5 working days or 5 days including w/e, anyway by the middle of next week i should have them!!!

thanks xx:hug:

That would definitely be 5 working days for GP's!! I had a wait like that last month to hear a negative result!! That doctor sounds so unprofessional and insensitive! Big Hugs to you! Just remember people are thinking about you. x

thanks thingy, were u like me late for you :witch: and getting :bfn:? how late were you? xx:hug:

Ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you know how much she charges she dont work for NHS you know :rofl:

She wants a Merc to go to work in and sit drinking earl grey in her leather office all day :rofl:

Ha ha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you know how much she charges she dont work for NHS you know :rofl:

She wants a Merc to go to work in and sit drinking earl grey in her leather office all day :rofl:

doesn't matter how much she charges, cause she's treating me for free, i made her a fabulous scarf many, many years back when she wasn't even heard of and she drank pg tips tea!!!! so i'm a special patient :rofl::rofl:

oh well the wait is over thought i'd chance it and ring the docs and my blood results might be back early and they were, said there normal so i'm not :bfp:, i know i really shouldn't have thought i might have been after so many :bfn: but a little part of me couldn't help hoping, i'm gutted now, can't even try again until the :witch: shows up, god knows when that'll be??????:hissy::cry::cry:

thank for all your support every1 and good luck 2 u all xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->