Has anyone else started their Xmas shopping

Bertiepie

Reaction score
Hello
Last year we went on holiday and therefore could only buy a few bits and my son mainly got gift cards and gaming things that were easy to pick, so I feel like we need an extra special Xmas this year, so starting early

Not yet but I think about Christmas all the time!

A good start....it will be a while before I buy anything. Need ideas first ha ha

I like those water bottles! Mine keep losing theirs. :dohh:

Great buys

Was thinking about the grotto this morning with it being the 1st September !

I’ve bought DS2 a squeaky eggs toy .

Need to be organised this year with having 4 to buy for !! Super excited

I've been looking at things. Strangely enough it's for my colleagues and that's it so far :-# I find them easier to buy for than my own girls.

Not yet, but some of the boys have made a couple of requests and I've got some ideas. We've got 2 birthdays before hand (both October) so I don't usually start until after that. Got the money put away for Nate and Seth's main presents though.

I got some Baby Shark bubble bath for DS1s stocking also picked him up a little Teamsterz truck .

Seen a few other little bits but he was with me so couldn’t pick them up roll on him starting nursery haha xx

I have a couple things for my mil of all people. But that's about it. I'm struggling to get motivated this year.

I am not motivated yet either, it is only September after all. I do hope it will come earlier than last year when I didn't get the xmas spirit till mid December.

Ordered a fidget box in ASDA's toy rollback sale for £6 from £12 with my food shop which hopefully arrives. Will be for one of my nephews if so. Other things I'm adding to baskets to buy at a later time. I've started putting money aside weekly to buy things from this week.

Knew it
Screenshot_20220913-091953_Outlook.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no, such a shame it was unavailable.

I'm sort of quietly excited about it all atm and need to sort my room out for storing it all first :haha: I also need to sort the kitchen cupboards so I can start getting one or two bits that'll keep for Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->