has anyone heard of or experienced conceiving while on af?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I read that it happens in women with short cycles. SO and I DTD one day prior to AF and a few times during(sorry tmi) I have a short 23 day cycle. A few days after AF ended I got pink cm and have been cramping since. Anyone ever experienced this or heard of someone who did? Please respond. Ty in advance :flower:

My mom told me she got pg with me on her AF, she only had 21 day cycles.

it all depends on when you O and how long your LP is! I O around cd6 so I do need to be dtding during AF if I want a chance lol. I also have 23 day cycles.
when I fell pregnant with DD we only dtd on cd8, 9 and 10 of a then 35 day cycle (with AF that lasted a week)
it is possible :) good luck!

On your 23 day cycle when do you do a hpt? My AF ended about 8 days ago. Then 3 days later I got pink cm. Idk if it was ovulation or implantation. I've been cramping since and took a hpt thus morning bfn. I don't know if I tested too early or if it really is negative.

Sperm can live for up to 5 days (although 3 is more likely in terms of still being strong enough to fertilize an egg). So if you had a four day long AF, had sex on the last day and then ovulated on day 7 you could theoretically conceive. That'd give you a cycle of 21 days on average (7+14). So I guess it's possible but that's pretty tight!

No I don't. In haven't been actively trying so I haven't really taken note of any cm, just noticed really sore breasts a week before AF, and then after AF pink cm and cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->