Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

carly j

Reaction score
So i was on the bounty website and found this and just wandered if it was true for anyone

My Sister is studying Iridology and just told me she knows how to predict the gender of my baby (Having scan tomorrow so we will confirm) She wouldnt tell which eye means what but I read the below when I googled !

what you do is look at the whites of the eyes. get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. the blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. if they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. if they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. if they appear in both eyes, your going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't haveing twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then the girl option overides. it's a girl!

Sooooo what I am wondering is if the lady's that have already had gender confirmed by scan.. can you look at your eyes and see if you have these fish-hook blood vessels in Left eye or Right eye and if you are having a boy or a girl so I can pass the info on to my sister for her research !

Thanks

Ange

Mine are in my RIGHT eye so lets see if we have a Pink bump tomorrow !

Thought was a little strange but it seems to be holding true for a few people on there

https://my.bounty.com/forums/post/1...der---can-anyone-confirm-if-it-works-????.htm

ummmm ok....was gonna post "what a load of ****!!"
but mine are in right eye and its a girl!!!
no FREAKIN way!! be interesting to see others replies!!

Strange indeed How many of us after reading this have just dashed to the mirror? Me! Mine are in my left so Il be sure to post on 2/11 my scan result. Lets see how many are predicted correctly.

Mine are in the left and I already know I'm having a boy!! Cool!

Mine are in my left so that means boy...most of the other predictions have said girl bit we will have to wait until baby arrives to know for sure!

I have one on my left eye wonder if I've got a blue bump
xx

I tried to look but my eyes are just bloodshot... I can't see anything that resembles a fishhook

mine are in my left eye, lol, i'll let u know tmorrow if its a boy. All the other things have said boy and i think its a boy?? x

I tried to look but my eyes are just bloodshot... I can't see anything that resembles a fishhook

:rofl: sorry but that made me laugh!!! :haha:
mine are looking a little bloodshot too!!

Mine is in the right eye but I don't have my scan until November 30 :( Boo! Will be looking at this thread to see more results from ladies who already know!

amazing...predicting a boy for me!!!

all gender predictors have said boy!!! we are thinking boy aswell!!!

only 14 weeks to wait!!!

xxx

I only have 1 vein, not 2 but they are in both eyes... wonder if that means girl even though it's only 1 vein in each... had a scan at 9 weeks with only one baby there so I know it's not twins.

I have two veins in my right eye, but I don't think they look very fish hook like, but they are big. There is a small one in my left eye that looks a bit fish hook like, but there's only the one. I'll know next week what I'm having.

I have them in both eyes and gender scan said girl!!

wow this is weird!

I seem to have 1 large vein in each eye but also have a smaller one in my right eye so do I take it this means girl? :shrug: xx

mine is in my right eye. we should find out in 5 weeks if it's right!! ;)

Is it holding true for anyone who knows baby's sex?

urmm am i looking for blood vessels in the white on my eye at 5 and 7?

Yeah thnk supposed to be hook shape i know weird idea but holding true for a few people lol

Mine are on my left eye.......yikes my scan said a girl and i have bought pink things if this is correct i have alot of stuff to take back!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->