Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

I have them in both eyes, so I assume that means girl? I am sure he is a boy though! We will see on 12th November.
It does seem to be right for a lot of people. Creepy!

Mine are in the left, we have a feeling it is a boy and someone thinks it is a boy from the scan pic.

erm mine are in my right eye but am having twin boys hehehehehe sorry

I bookmarked this when I first got pregnant and I remembered doing this and it said girl even though I swore it was a boy!
But I'm having a girl. :happydance:
So I'm bumping this for others since I think it has a pretty high success rate! :flower:

Hmmm that was hard work, I have lots of blood vessels, but I *think* the closest I could see to it was in my left eye are we are having a boy!

My eyes hurt now!! haha!

Hmmm that was hard work, I have lots of blood vessels, but I *think* the closest I could see to it was in my left eye are we are having a boy!

My eyes hurt now!! haha!

:rofl: I just looked up and took a photo of it. It was much easier and I still have those photos! :happydance:

Right eye - How bizarre...I do hope its correct...Pink bump would be lovely! We find out 06-04-2010!

Well u have them in both eyes and I k ow there's only one bean in my belly so guess that predicts a girl. Can't tell u if this is true till July as I'm not finding out the sex!

minei s in the right!! fingers crossed I want a girl!!!!

fingers are definitely crossed!! :happydance:

Thanks! im so desperate to know but i dont want to know untill its born if you know what i mean! lol Roll on the 20 week scan!

Do you have a scan from 1st tri? I bumped another thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/163620-interesting.html and it talks about it too! Also right for me! lol

How mad, mine are in my left eye and i am having a boy!!!.

When I was pregnant, I had 2 in my right eye. I'm waiting to find out if I'm pregnant again, and I have 1 in my right eye. Curious! Do you have to wait until a certain part of pregnancy for it to be accurate? Or is it pretty much from the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->