Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

in that case i have 3 in my left eye but the one at 6 isnt a hook its straight

im having a boy

I'm guessing the veins in my right eye would be classed 'fish hook'? Even then I can't really see 2 fish hooks in there though. But my left eye is a definite W...

Either way, I'll add a photo and let you make up your mind. I'm definitely expecting a little girl though =)

https://www.elviramckane.com/wp-content/gallery/random-uploads/eyes.jpg

i read this yesterday before i got my bfp today and i looked and have 2 in my right eyes so that means a girl????

I seem to have them in both eyes, but know I am only having one and she is a girl?

I'm going to traipse upstairs to look in the mirror now lol xx

ETA: It's right for me, mine are in my left eye and I'm having a boy

This is quite possibly the oddest thread lol. I love it though, I will have to look later!

i have been looking for about 5 mins now and although there are veins there they are not very fish hooky but i have 2 in each eye and i know that it is def not twins as i have had 2 scans so i must be having a girl...?

I have a couple of fish hook shaped vessels in my left eye, but they are at 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock.. does that still count? I would be interested to see if this proved correct and we got a boy, but we are staying on team yellow so wont know until March/April

They're in my left eye! On team yellow though. Although everyone including me thinks i'm having a boy! Very strange! Hope some ladies who know the gender try this out!

I've just got two v-shaped veins in each eye. :( No fish hooks here!

Mine are in both but stronger in the left, i have been told boy at both scans. I heard this on in-gender but you explained it better!

Ok i just read all the posts and had another look, the ones in the left are more fish hook shaped and at 6 and 9. The ones in the right are just lines with no hooks and they are all over the place so maybe it is more left which would be right? I really think this is another wives tale though!

i have 2 in my left eye that are defo fish hook shaped but have 4 in my right eye, which are straight and look like 2 little V. have been told am probably expecting a girl but ultrasound lady was not completely sure.

i can see them properly in my right and im having a girl :D x

This is so strange - but true for me. I have 2 in my right eye in exactly the 5 & 7 o'clock positions and I'm having a girl.

i have 2 very stong v's in both eyes but they are roughly in the 6 and 7 position? and they dont seem to have hooks? does this mean girl? Cool thread by the way x

Strange thread..lol.. well I have two in left and two in right. But the two in left looks more like fish hooks and are at 5 and 7 position.
I'm on team yellow... so I'm afraid we won't find out till D day! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->