Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

When I was pregnant, I had 2 in my right eye. I'm waiting to find out if I'm pregnant again, and I have 1 in my right eye. Curious! Do you have to wait until a certain part of pregnancy for it to be accurate? Or is it pretty much from the beginning?

If you remember, I did mine from the very beginning... I don't even think I was 5 weeks... and the veins are still the same! :thumbup:

mine dont look very fish hooked but i have 2 in my right, so girl? I feel like im having a girl, guess its going to be a few weeks till we find out though.....

So here are the photos I took October 29th, 2009. I was 19 dpo and you can clearly see the one on the right with the fishhooks. :)

BTW, the photos are in order. Left, then right. :)

Hmmm... What does only 1 fish hook mean?

Left on left... Right on right!

Attachments

• left.jpg
    left.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 21
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18
I dunno! :( Here's what I'm talking about!

Attachments

• right_circle.jpg
    right_circle.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21
I think I see a much wider one beside that photo? Like, two veins in one big fishhook?

Okay, I almost feel bad that I'm laming up a 2nd tri thread with pics of my eyes at 9dpo! But, screw it! :rofl: I took better ones for you!

Hold on, screwed that up!

Edit: I think I got it!

Left! Click for MUCH bigger!

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2711/4435397251_f9a9cae44c_m.jpg

Right! Click for MUCH bigger!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4435397217_f1ec348c5b_m.jpg

I see this...

https://i42.tinypic.com/2mocknc.png

One is very light... but it's still there... on the right eye

Ooh, ooh! Its easier to see in the HUGE version of the new pic! Maybe you're right! :)

I was just looking at the earlier posts (this was back in Oct) and it appears to make no difference. Just another old wives tale. LOL! It is fun to guess though.

Well, of course it's an old wives tale. Just it's not a common one that worked for me. lol!

I think it was a Chinese one that worked for my son...but, didn't for my daughter. I can hardly stand the wait! I still have over a month before I find out!

I think it was a Chinese one that worked for my son...but, didn't for my daughter. I can hardly stand the wait! I still have over a month before I find out!

What gender do you think you're having? :)

I think I have them in my left, not 100% sure tho. find out on the 8th what i am having tho :)

Oh is that what it means by fishhooks!? Actually from reading all the older posts it seems like more people had it right than wrong... but perhaps the ones where it didn't work just didn't post... off to study my eyes now, DH had a peek, but was inconclusive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->