Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

mine are left and i have had it confirmed that its a boy! so true for me!! x

i tried to look but it just gave me a headache lmao!!

i cant see anything in mine except loads of veins and non look like fish hooks :(

I had it in my right eye and i just found out we are having a girl!!. This is really wierd!

Ive got a fish hook looking vein in right eye and a straight vein in left that looks nothing like a fish hook. Hope its right!

This definitely worked for me me and OH were adamant we were having a girl every old wives tale said so except this one! my veins were in the left and im having a boy! :) they dont really look like 'fish hooks' though more just really prominent thin veins at 5 and 7 like you said x

Left eye and we are having a boy, so worked for me :) I took a picture with my phone, it was much easier than trying to look at my eyes while looking up...lol

i have a v shap in both mine and at the bottom of the v is a fish hook...girl?

I just looked and i have it in both eyes, although the left eye has more of V shape vein and the right eye has more fish hook looking.. I am not having twins. So Im guessing girl since it overrides boy in this predicament. My intuition tells me girl so we shall see, everyone else says boy!

I THINK mine are on in the right.... guess I'll find out in a couple weeks. Hoping I'll find out at 16 weeks :) but might have to wait till 20 weeks :(

I wonder if wearing contacts would interfere with this cuz I checked and I sort of have them in both eyes but im only having one little girl :D

Wow, this is old! In my first preg, it was right for me, and this time, it is again.

I remember doing this in my last pregnancy and it was right I had a little girl! Just done it again and it says girl and that's been my gut instinct all along so maybe it's right again! X

I don't have any fish hook veins?? I have one or two normal veins in each eye but nothing in the shape of a hook, and not at 5 or 7 oclock either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->