Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

yay! so glad i found this thread. Mine says girl, I will find out on friday and update :)

I'm totally going to do this when I get home. Scan is on Friday so we'll see!

Ha ha, how interesting! I just looked and I have them in my left eye ... So a boy. Not sure if we are going to find out at our scan but it will be interesting to see! X x

I had them in both eyes, and it was confirmed yesterday that I'm having a girl !!! So it was right for me :)

Mine are in my right eye and I'm having a girl. Wow!

Just popping this back up for new mummies to see!

Mine were in the right eye with Amari, and my placenta was on the left...Both girl signs

Mine are very distinct in the right eye again (don't know the placenta position). Got a gender scan in 3 weeks so will update again! x

ETA: spent a while looking at reply's, seems its only wrong for about 1 in 10 people! x

I dont know if I up dated since i found out the sex of my baby, But i had them in both eyes and I am pregnant with a girl! so right for me, also right for my friend who had them in the left eye and had a boy.

There are a ton of blood vessels showing in both my eyes. There are so many it's hard to tell if any resemble a fish hook lol. So maybe they're in both??

One in right eye. I have gender scan in two days, will update!

Hmph. I don't have fish hooks in either eye (haha thank goodness, jk)...I have visible blood vessels in both, but nothing fish hooky.

Anyone have a picture of what this is supposed to look like?

Mine are in my left and i'm confirmed as having a boy....that's crazy.

Just read this post, went to the bathroom mirror and i have 2 blood vessels in my right eye that arch at the top, if thats a fish hook ? Lol, i have lready found out im having a girl, how freaky! Lol

Are we looking at the blood vessels in the white part? Anyone have a picture of what I am suppose to be seeing. I just see a lot of blood vessels.

I have them in both eyes. As far as I know I am only having ONE child and it's a boy. So not true for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->