Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

Mine are in both eyes and I'm only having one. I haven't had the gender scan yet so we will see..

Tee hee! This is fun and interesting seeing as majority of genders seems to be right! Im team yellow, heartbeat is high and fish hooks on the right and other tales seem to be pointing in direction of a girl. hmmm, I love stuff like this to keep my family guessing!!xxx

Mine are more 'V' shaped??? have them under both eyes and not having twins x

Fascinating thread! :happydance: I'm on team yellow and just had a look, I can't tell, and now I can't see properly either! lol :dohh:

I was thinking about this thread the other day! It was right for me back in 2010 when I was pregnant with DD, and just checked now and I have them in my right eye again so looks like baby no2 could be another girl :cloud9:

Fun thread :) I have them in both eyes but def just the 1 baby confirmed at scan so maybe we're expecting a little girl. My instinct has been towards girl all along. I'll be sure to update after 20 weeks.

i have 2 in each eye, one bright one faint, I know I 'm expecting 1 baby boy & am now 24 weeks xxx

i have them in both eyes, one in left eye is wavy other is hook like, im having twin girls

im confused. in my left eye i just have a sqwuiggly line going upwards and in my right i have a v on a line so looks more like a y...

lol! I have a hook and a squiggly in my right eye and two fishhooks in my left. I'm a confirmed member on Team Blue.

I have two in left, two in right and Im having 1 baby boy. Didnt work for me sorry !

I have two in my left... I will find out at delivery. :)
We are choosing to not have a gender scan.

I have one in each :( and i cant tell if they r fish hooks i think they r just lines!! :(

Gah my eyes look like crazy paving so not sure what that means! lol

I've one in both eyes and defo only one lil boy in here lol

DH says I have them in both eyes but only one baby cooking for sure.

Wrong for me, they're in my right eye but we're expecting a blue bundle!

so what does it mean when you have a 'y' in your right eye and a sqwiggly line going upwards in the left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->