Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

I have 2 faint fish hooks in my right eye(at 5&7 o'clock) and one dark fish hook (in between 5&6 o'clock) in the left eye does this mean girl for me?

Bumping as this is so freaking true :wacko:
For me one clear fish hook in left (6 o clock position if you consider your eye as clock) and 2 veins in right eye, they start from bottom and moves up and bend with iris (not hook shaped i think).. not sure what i'll be having :shrug:

I have two small hook like vines in my left eye, and one very tiny hookish but not exactly a hook shape on my right. Will find out gender on Saturday hopefully!
This thread seems scarily true though!

This is so freaky as I just checked and could easily see two fish Hook looking veins in my left eye at 7 o clock position and two fish Hook looking veins in my right eye at a 5 o clock position!

I am def not having twins so guessing this means girl? I have a scan in two Weeks and will update once I know!

Looks like I'm having another boy :) Hoping to find out for sure next week.

If this is right im having another girl xx hopefully find out on Friday xx

Hot pink Lily I think that means girl x

Hot pink Lily I think that means girl x

Thanks for a reply Tesh

I thought maybe it meant girl but since each eye only had one instead of two I was confused. Alot of baby predictions have pointed out girl for me. I'll find out what I'm having in mid to late January....feels so long away.

You're welcome!

I know scans always seem forever away- I feel so impatient! But don't worry before u know it it will be d day and u will hopefully find out! Be sure to update even if it's a month from now!

I'll definitely update..
This is such a weird way of predicting the gender I wonder who stumbled on this like a eye vein can tell you what your having. Who to thunk. I'm going to keep looking in the mirror to see if it changes since I have plenty of time till I find out :headspin:

Lol! I hear u!

Bizarre some of the things women come up with trying to determine gender hehe

I have tons of veins in both eyes due to puking all the time. But the right eye has more hook shaped ones at 5 and 7. The left they are at 5 and 6 and more straight. I'll find out Saturday what it is.

I have the hooks at 5 and 7 in my right eye! So crazy! I'll find out in 8 days if baby is a girl!!!

Interesting! I have them in both but definitely only carrying a single... the early elective scan we did is predicting :blue:. I'll update with the anatomy scan result to see if it is a :pink:!

I just looked and mine are in my left and I'm having a boy! This is weird!! Going to be asking to see my pregnant friend's eye balls now!!

This wasn't true for me. My result was girl, but I'm having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->