Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

The blood vessels are in my right eye saying baby should be a girl, and two u/s's have shown clear boy parts. I wonder what the statistical odds to this theory are.

Left eye and boy for me . Wish I new this in my last pregnancies . Would have interesting to see if they were also correct .

This was right again for me :thumbup: (I did it in 2010 when pregnant with DD!)

I have two in my left eye and one in my right? What does that mean?

I have 2 in my right eye as clear as day and one in my left eye. I'm staying team :yellow: but I wonder if I am carrying a girl? Will be interesting to see in 5 months time. XxX

Can I ask a stupid question please, its it left eye as you are standing or left eye as of someone was looking at you? Does that question even make sense?!

Can I ask a stupid question please, its it left eye as you are standing or left eye as of someone was looking at you? Does that question even make sense?!

LOL! It's your actual left or right eye in your head, not from what someone else sees!

Ohhhh weird!!! Left eye and definitely a boy!

Mine are showing in my right eye and everything else points towards girl, we find out on Thursday :happydance: It will be interesting!

I have them in both eyes but not having twins so predicted girl... Pendulum predicts girl and my gut instinct does too... I will let you all know after scan on 29/8... Super excited now!

I have them in my left eye but sonographer thinks we are having a girl.

I have them in my left eye. During my 12 week scan baby was referred to as he, at my 20 week scan the sonographer thought girl. Having a 4d scan done on 03rd Sep so will hopefully have a definitive boy or girl!

Update ladies... we are officially team pink so the theory is right in my case! The pendulum and my instinct were too... just a coincidence??

Over the moon though :cloud9:

I have them in my left eye. During my 12 week scan baby was referred to as he, at my 20 week scan the sonographer thought girl. Having a 4d scan done on 03rd Sep so will hopefully have a definitive boy or girl!

Update:
We're definitely having a girl, even though I have them in my left eye.

Nope, wrong for me! We're team :blue: and the hooks were in my right eye with nothing in my left!

this was right for me just checked it and there are two lines in my right eye and im having a boy!!! looking at some of the posts when this thread started the majority were predicted correct im amazed. i will be trying this out on my pregnant pal at the school on thursday :)

I have two veins in my right eye, but I don't think they look very fish hook like, but they are big. There is a small one in my left eye that looks a bit fish hook like, but there's only the one. I'll know next week what I'm having.

Seity you get your scan next week?!?! I'm so jealous (I have 3 more weeks of waiting) and anxious to find out what you're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->