Has anyone heard of this and is it true for anyone?

I have the hook blood vessels in my Right eye and I found out I am having a girl so the theory is right for me too :D

^^ I'm jealous too! My scan isn't for a MONTH at 21 weeks :(

I have one tiny fish hook in each eye... does this mean girl? I have no idea! Fun thread, though!

I have one tiny fish hook in each eye... does this mean girl? I have no idea! Fun thread, though!

if you are not having twins it means girl if they are in both eyes.. What does your instinct say to you ?

Mine are in my left eye and our at 20 week scan we were told we're having a boy :blue: going for a private gender scan just to confirm...but as far as we know worked for me :)

if you are not having twins it means girl if they are in both eyes.. What does your instinct say to you ?
My instinct says it's another girl too, lol. I often wonder if it's just because I already have 2 girls, and that's all I know? I can't wait to find out!

i did this before i found out the sex and mine definitely predicted girl even though i was looking for the signs of a boy the whole time!

I have 2 hooks in my left eye and 1 in my right. :shrug: Left eye the hooks are at 5 and 7 and right eye hook is at 6. So, I think that means boy. My intuition says boy but nub and heartbeat are girly so that has really thrown me off. I honestly don't care either way. We find out 10/18. Will update. :thumbup:

I have a 5 o'clock in the left eye, doc during scan said it "might" be a baby boy but not 100% (in was my NT scan), so we just have to wait a few weeks for the next scan to confirm the theory :)

Mine are on the left, had a early scan and was told boy I have my NHS scan tomorrow x

i know this is gonna sound really stupid, but when you refer to the left or right eye...

Is it if someone is looking at you??? and so your right is there left? God pregnancy brain lol

LOL not stupid at all Babee :) someone asked this a few pages back and I answered then! It's YOUR left & right :thumbup: so not when someone is looking at you, or when you look in the mirror.

well just checked hahha now im confused PMSL...

In both eyes ive got 3x vessels at the bottom :/ ive got a very prominent hook shape one in my left eye, but ive got 3x faint subtle hooks in my right.

There is deffo only one baby in there due to early scan... so Girl :D

two in my left. :)
means boy. a third boy. everyone thinks its girl by skull and nub theory tho?? 4 weeks today til we find out xxx

wrong for me, mine is a boy, found out today :happydance:

I have 2 in my right .. none in left
So girl.. next scan is 3rd Dec so if i decide to not stay on :yellow:
we will see.

I have a W sort of shape on my right-- is that considered two hooks? It's like a W at 6 o'clock with the sides hitting 5 and 7 o'clock.

On my left, I have one big hook at 6 o'clock and one straight vein at 3 o'clock.

Confused lol. :confused:

I have one in each, which should mean girl, but I found out I'm team :blue:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"