Has being pregnant made you lazy about your own appearance?

sometimes....but doesnt matter about the appearance....as long as you feel good in yourself, then nothing else matter sxx

I used to make more of an effort when it comes to my hair and make up. I was actually just sat debating whether i should straighten my hair before going to my mams. For once my hair isn't oily today *Yay!*

My skin on my face is much drier than pre-pregnancy, but my skin has taken a battering as i've had to stop my antibiotics for acne. Whilst the acne has settled down the changes in my skin are annoying, no moisturiser seems to work. Can't wait to get back on the tablets and sort the skin on my back out, it's driving me insane.

I would love to make an effort in my appearance but if i'm honest, right now....i literally can't be arsed! lol

Oh, and i've had hair dye sat in the kitchen for a week now and just can't be chewed to get it sorted lol. My hair is growing really quick at the moment (must be the hormones) and my roots are in. Thankfully i dye my hair black and my natural colour is dark brown so it's not too bad......but i see grey! grrrr

I think I will when she's here though xx

My hair is growing really quick at the moment (must be the hormones) and my roots are in.

Ill swap you ... mines hardly grown at all. I remember back in November saying to OH, Imnot going to do anything with my hair until baby arrives as it will be nice and long then ........HA! no such luck :nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->