Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

JBK, I see it too! At first I was like maybe I have line eye from squinting at mine but we all can't be wrong! Yippeee! DS is so freaking cute too!

POAS POAS POAS POAS POAS!

Lovn, so true about the Wondfo's. They are still very faint lines. Even this am...but my Digi and FRERs are so dark now.

This is an amazing thread. Love you guys!

Ladies, I'm kind of worried! :wacko:
It's normal to ovulate but not experience cramps or anything like that right? Like you could still ovulate even if you didn't have any symptoms, correct?

It's normal to ovulate but not experience cramps or anything like that right? Like you could still ovulate even if you didn't have any symptoms, correct?
i think so~ :thumbup: are you expecting to O soon? or already Oed? do you temp?

I'm fairly certain you can O without knowing! Some women wont get any fertile cm or cramping. Are you going to use opks? Or temp? That's the best way to know if you O!

Thank you ladies! DH told me he'd be happy to buy me opk's if it still doesn't work this month, I really should start temping, everytime I go to the store though I forget to look for a thermometer!
I'll have to next time, so far all I know is that from what I've charted on my cycle, I should have ovulated today :)

definitely get opk + start to temp if it doesn't work this month. although i dont see the reason it won't work.. since it's showering BFPs like crazy over here! :haha:

I think I'm Oing today too! :wave: hi O-buddy! :happydance:

:wohoo: Yay for being o-buddies!!!!

Hopefully we both get our bfp's soon, we should, since we're in this lucky thread! :happydance:

I've been going crazy waiting to test! I'm so anxious that I've been doing twice the housework I normally do! However dh says the house looks greater than it's ever looked! Hahaha! :laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

jbk... umm... I totally see a second line on the top inverted test!!!!!! :)

Edit: I see a line on all of them actually. Are they pink?

You know whats weird, the top and bottom test are 2mu and the middle is 1mu... Look at this on the 1mu

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2557.jpg

I swear there is something there! I can't really tell if they are pink or not.

Lol do what I did when I tested super early... I knew I could see a line s I turned on a lamp and put it in front of the bulb it helps to see if the test line has color of if it's gray.. Try it

I really should take more of a part in this post. I'm watching and getting excited for the BFPs (Congrats to all 3) but AF is now here, think I need some of the luck. Going to have to share all my OPKing and temping this month. I dont start temping till AF buggers off though LOL

https://youtu.be/BFrVmDgh4v4

my sister just sent me this! blew my mind how much the little :spermy: have to go through!

Ladies I have to peee..... may adjust the time to 4pm central time! That is ONE hour!!

Me either I am really hoping for one for me and every lady on here ttc!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"