Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Fingers crossed for cycle 5. I'm new to this forum but will also stalk :)

Tag BEAUTIFUL digi.....the word pregnant has never looked so pretty:happydance:

lovn i was sure i could see the start of a line on your most recent test, i have such a good feeling that your control line will have BUDDY very soon:hugs:

looking forward to all the pee sticks to come!!!! GoOd LuCk LaDiES !!!

Lbx get busy :sex:

:dust::test::bfp::dance:

i miss so much wen im asleep! lol
tag what a beautiful digi :)
im due to start testing on the 5th. cant wait will have to try n figure out how to upload photos so i can share them with u FX we all get a :BFP:

love this thread

Still early Heather!!! I'm at 10dpo too and am getting bfn's, but I still believe there's hope! I see MANY 10dpo negatives and 11 / 12 dpo positives!!! FX'd for us both :)

Here is this morning FRER... Bfn
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2535.jpg

and invert
https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2534.jpg

sorry about the pics being different directions lol

Damn all these bfn! Ladies - we must keep our chins up and stay positive! We are all still very much in the game! :af:

Here's my morning neg. Thought for a minute I saw something but I have true line eye now and dh saw squat so it's a negative :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/pCA7B.jpg

I am however still a bit hopeful since af was due today and there is still zero signs she is incoming! Although my boobs have finally started to ache like they normally would straight after o [man I hope I didn't end up o'ing late after all :sad1:]

lovn- keep it up!! not out until the flow monster makes her nasty appearance! I have line eye too! I swear there is something on the invert!

heather- it's still a little early!! keep with the testing!!

pam- hoping to see some lines before the end of the week!!

lisa- that sounds like a good thing!!

ATM- I had a crazy terrible dream that I started my period.. wonder what that means... I honestly did not appreciate it.. yeah i am talking to you brain!! I had that feeling you have when you think your dreams are real. ugh!! my boobs hurt pretty good this morning. Lets see what the day holds.. I am on a waiting period until the UPS man gets here!

Damn all these bfn! Ladies - we must keep our chins up and stay positive! We are all still very much in the game! :af:

Here's my morning neg. Thought for a minute I saw something but I have true line eye now and dh saw squat so it's a negative :dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/pCA7B.jpg

I am however still a bit hopeful since af was due today and there is still zero signs she is incoming! Although my boobs have finally started to ache like they normally would straight after o [man I hope I didn't end up o'ing late after all :sad1:]

Hey lovn! Hate that it was a bfn this morning but Atleast AF has not shown yet!! Your temps have just been too good!!

Thanks Elle!

Jbk - a vivid dream is a vivid dream, that alone is supposed to be a sign. Maybe that was your bodies weird way of saying farewell to af for about 9 months! :winkwink: :dance:

I wish I could still see something on my test but overanalyzing it now, my eyes are crossing :rofl:

Thanks Elle!

Jbk - a vivid dream is a vivid dream, that alone is supposed to be a sign. Maybe that was your bodies weird way of saying farewell to af for about 9 months! :winkwink: :dance:

I wish I could still see something on my test but overanalyzing it now, my eyes are crossing :rofl:

that would be nice! It was discouraging.. I'm hoping it's nothing. I have never been a big believer in dreams meaning stuff, but i think about everything now haha! If I go by what I thought was my O day I still think I am only 8dpo so still a wee pit early

oh no lalala :hugs: October is not a bad month either. In fact I love October! I can see a :bfp: in your near future!! Keep up some hope!
October is a great month~!! :dance:

ATM- I had a crazy terrible dream that I started my period.. wonder what that means... I honestly did not appreciate it.. yeah i am talking to you brain!! I had that feeling you have when you think your dreams are real. ugh!! my boobs hurt pretty good this morning. Lets see what the day holds.. I am on a waiting period until the UPS man gets here!
period dreams are cruel~ hope those vivid dreams are great sign for you~~

lovn - when are you testing again? what a shy bfp~!

meh, i wish there's some sort of flag on the page you last visit on a thread. I missed 5 pages in a few hours!! :dohh: :haha:

Lbx, I know what you mean, I've been driving home from CT and missed 5 pages of you PUPO girls! :haha:

It's still early ladies...FX for BFPs in the next couple days.

Lovn, I was also wondering if you O'd late...but you BD even afterwards so I don't think that's a bad thing. Didn't FF in the beginning think you did too?

JBX, in the inverted pic it looks like something is there? I don't know but I'm seeing something. :happydance: When do you test again?

Heather - don't lose hope!

What are everyone's symptoms today? :hugs:

Thanks Elle!

that would be nice! It was discouraging.. I'm hoping it's nothing. I have never been a big believer in dreams meaning stuff, but i think about everything now haha! If I go by what I thought was my O day I still think I am only 8dpo so still a wee pit early

Remember mine was the evening of 9dpo after I walked away from FMU and the pinkish dry line came up! YAY for tomorrow!!!!!

Lbx, I know what you mean, I've been driving home from CT and missed 5 pages of you PUPO girls! :haha:

It's still early ladies...FX for BFPs in the next couple days.

Lovn, I was also wondering if you O'd late...but you BD even afterwards so I don't think that's a bad thing. Didn't FF in the beginning think you did too?

JBX, in the inverted pic it looks like something is there? I don't know but I'm seeing something. :happydance: When do you test again?

Heather - don't lose hope!

What are everyone's symptoms today? :hugs:

Im testing as soon as the UPS man gets here :rofl: holding my pee until then bahaha

:bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to offer you, as I'm at work, is this crappy phone picture, but I promise there is a second line!!!

3.jpg

I'm doing an FRER tomorrow morning for a pic to send to the parents. They don't know yet :) So excited!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo:

lucky thread lucky thread~~~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back