Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

Oh lovn I'm sorry.
I have been thinking about it and it seems the more you know about baby making the harder it is. Thats how all those young girls who believe you can't get pregnant if you do t standing up etc get pregnant by accident.
My 1st baby all I knew was sex made a baby and the middle of the cycle was the best time. Bam pregnant 1st month TTC, with my 2nd I knew a little more about ovulation and how long sperm lived, took 7 months, with my 3rd again I had learnt new things, took 12 months. Now I know about temping and charting and how long each part takes and implantation and hcg rising levels etc and been trying over 2 years. I think I need all TTC knowledge erasing from my brain to finally get a BFP

So sorry Lovin!!! *hugs*

Motherofboys...I hear that!!! Like a TTC-Lobotomy!! With my 1st it was an "uh oh" with my second we said we were gonna try and BOOM...pregnant within a month...trying for our 3rd...it's taken almost 2 1/2 years!!

I'm out :sad1:

Good luck ladies! I hope I wake up to more :bfp:!!

For real?? :shrug: It just seemed too promising! :hugs: I'm and we are here for you every step until the BFP! You made it happen for us! July babies are the best ... we'll make it stick for sure.

This morning I woke up and feel like I have the flu. Achey, headache, nauseated, fatigue.... blah.
I just want to curl up and go back to bed. Unfortunately, :nope: I have much to do today.

Ladies I think today is a BFN unfortunately. https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r513/JBehr2006/IMG_2640.jpg

That's nuts! NO WAY! I CLEARLY see a line on your test!!!!

You do?? I really don't. I guess I was wanting it to be more definitive. I am getting nervous about not knowing before my colonoscopy and that causing problems.. ugh. Well if anyone wants to tweak it be my guest!! :) I will be in class most of the day!

jbk, I see a line too. Can you ask to get your bloods drawn? Then you can know for sure.

Lovn, I'm sorry hun :hugs: AF's not here yet, though right? *If* there's a Cycle 6, is there anything you and DH will do differently? I mean, Cycle 5 you just hit everything so perfectly, it's a shame :(

And...believe it or not I'm still only getting faint lines on those test at 14dpo. And look at my FRER's this past week. Seriously, my cheapies are still faint. :shrug:

9 dpo, 11 dpo, 13 dpo

Attachments

• photo-101.jpg
    photo-101.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 31
Lovn..don't waste any of that beautiful brain space on negative thoughts...of course it is a bummer....I just went through it too....hopes so high...counting days to get through a cycle...started testing....then AF. Look dear....it is a fresh new cycle...and we are one day apart of getting AF....LET'S CONQUER THAT OTHER TEST LINE THIS MONTH TOGETHER!!!! I SAY FLOW FLOW FLOW AND ONTO OPK'S AND TEMPING....WILL BE MY FIRST MONTH TEMPING. WILL YA BE THERE TO HELP ME THROUGHOUT THIS DRY RUN? WE CAN DO IT!!!! TRY TO FOCUS ON HALLOWEEN COMING UP. COSTUMES...JUST THINK....WE WILL BE TESTING BY THEN :-D CHIN UP LADY...YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS.....ALL YOU.AWESOMELADIES WITH BFP'S: WE WILL BE RIGHT BEHIND YA K?!?!?!

Thank you so much ladies. :hugs:
I'm more devastated than I realized I would be. Plus it doesn't help the cramps have been down right awful and nonstop since 4am :sad1:

Cycle #6 will be our last all out ttc cycle until we go back to ntnp for a bit. To take some stress off. I heard/read about plenty of women who try and try and try and the month they decide to just relax is when it finally happens. Now I'm not quite ready to just 'lay down and take it' [pun intended:haha:] because I know we can do this with perseverance! I just need to be hyper in tune with my body.
As for what we'll do differently, opk more, preseed, possibly use the smep and just a whole lot of positive thinking [PMA ALL THE WAY!!] and hopefully we'll catch the next egg!

I'd love a July baby :cloud9:

................ But for now..... My plan for the evening ------> :wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"