Have a peek at our [crazy lucky] POAS gallery! :)

:happydance: thank you for feeding my addiction too! :rofl: I just got mine from a local drug store. it's about ~$10? It's a digital one (specifically Basal Thermometer though as it showed 2 decimals of precision). it beeps once it's done too with a temperature too (so useful when I'm half asleep because the beep work me up! haha). I think the reason I got it is because I didn't want to order online, I just want to temp right away~! :haha: I took my temp the moment I stepped into my car! I'm crazy :haha:

Doh, you type faster than me and beat me to the punch! :hugs:

:haha: I took my temp the moment I stepped into my car! I'm crazy :haha:

:rofl: ME TOO!!!!!

Those tests are looking great to me!:thumbup:

I am now 1dpo! (according to my charts) sooooo I'll be testing sooner or later! :happydance:

:dance: I'll be stalking!! Good luck!!

I am now 1dpo! (according to my charts) sooooo I'll be testing sooner or later! :happydance:
girl~~~ i'm a chart stalker! u talking about your chart but me not able to see your chart drives me nuts!! man~~ I'm a bnb & chart addicts!! :rofl: I think I should be 1dpo too???? I put in fake temp for tomorrow and sat (both higher temp than today) and it showed I Oed on wednesday~~

Wohoooooo for being in the tww!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Is it time for you to :test: yet??? :haha:

Essentially the "Great Sperm Race" on youtube depicts the spermies completing their first Tough Mudder (https://toughmudder.com)! :rofl:

Poor babies!

Yay! It's settled then! As soon as hubby gets home we're headed off to the store to get a thermometer! :happydance: I can't wait to start actually charting instead of just going off my calendar on my phone.
I really do feel like October is our month. It just sounds like the month to find out your preggers in. So hopefully we all get BFP's! It'll be our treat! ... Get it? Like trick or treat? Haha :haha:

LOL!! That I am!! I guess I just don't want to see anything so I don't get disappointed if its a mistake. I really do think I am losing it this cycle! :rofl:

Essentially the "Great Sperm Race" on youtube depicts the spermies completing their first Tough Mudder (https://toughmudder.com)! :rofl:

Poor babies!

What a coincidence! My husband and his platoon are going to be in the tough mudder for Seattle this Saturday!

Ladies I am doing an FRER in the morning. It's the last one I have.. I am pretty nervous about it. If it's negative I will be having my colonoscopy and HOPE being put under, not completely under, but put to sleep doesnt effect anything.

^^wss~ save the best for last! :thumbup: c'mon pretty pink lines~!

Goood luck! I reallllyyy think there will be a line :) no tweaking necessary

Appt went well today! We have some issues to fix but nothing that will interfere with our plans! I start Prometrium tonight and take that for 10 days to start my period (My progesterone was checked today and it's at 0, so I have NOT ovulated nor am I about too...lol) after that I start Femara on CD3-CD8!!! I'm excited!! My husband will be taking Clomid! Apparently it helps sperm! :)

I have everything crossed for you!

Lovin, I hope you're feeling ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"