have i missed anything?

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ive just gone through all the baby clothes i have got so far.
have i missed anything?

right here goes.
i have:
* cardigans
* 10 pairs of socks. 5 newborn and 5 next size up from newborn.
* 5 pairs of scratch mits
* 7 bodysuits(vests) short sleeved in newborn
* 3body suits sleevless in newborn
* 1 pair of booties
* 4 bibis
* baby jacket 0-3 months
* 7 bodysuits short sleeved in 0-3 months
* 3 sleepsuits in 3-6 months
* 2 hats 0-6 months
* 1 newborn t-shirt
* 4 daywear outfits
1) sleepsuit, bib, vest and hat outfit in 0-3 months
2) all in one suit, hat and booties in newborn
3) sleepsuit and hat set in newborn
4) trouser, jacket and t-shirt set in 0-3 months.

have i got every thing i need?
i might get some more
* daywear outfit,
* bibs
and i need about 7 more sleepsuits in newborn and 0-3 months.

oh and i need a snowsuit/pramsuit for when i come out of hoapital

goodness...you are getting me worried...we have two short sleeved vest tops and one t shirt! :dohh:

ha ha.

i know im early in buying all clothes but me and hubby just went to have a look at some clothes and ended up buying some.
hubby and i agreed that clothes would be the last thing we would buy but it seems its the first thing we bought.

:) you sound organised though; everything else clothes wise you will probably get in gifts. I can't get into it because we are waiting for a surprise and there is only so much white stuff...better get a bit more though! :)

yes im having a suprise too.
ive got some really sweet unisex clothes which are in cream and natural colours.
the only big things we have to buy is basically the cot and nursery stuff.
hubbys parents are buying us our pram/pushchair which should be here by end of april.
my dad is buying me the sterilizer and all the bottles,teats ect.
then we have all the little bits to buy like bath stuff and so on. im so excited.
and im defenetly more excited now im feeling baby move more.
x x

I´m about the same as you. The clothes we´ve got have been presents. My mum and dad are buying the pram and we´ve just got the cot n bits to buy. I´ve got about 7 all in one suits, couple pairs scratch mitts, bibs, hats etc, don´t think I´ll need much tho cos when it´s born it´ll be roasting hot out here so will prob just need a nappy and a vest for a couple months!

don´t think I´ll need much tho cos when it´s born it´ll be roasting hot out here so will prob just need a nappy and a vest for a couple months!

well im due 31st july so a summer baby but with the english summers it may be hot or cold we will have to wait and see.

i hate english summers. why cant it be hot and sunny.
i dont think we will get a good summer coz last year was rubbish and its bloody easter and they have forcasted snow.
x x

well im due 31st july so a summer baby but with the english summers it may be hot or cold we will have to wait and see.

i hate english summers. why cant it be hot and sunny.
i dont think we will get a good summer coz last year was rubbish and its bloody easter and they have forcasted snow.
x x

True, but I´m not looking forward to being 8 or 9 months pregnant and huge and sweltered in the July/August heat. Think I might just have to take up residence in the swimming pool!!! Wonder if they´d object to me using it as a birthing pool lol! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->