Have you chosen names yet?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by wannabmamma, Apr 10, 2009.

1. wannabmamma

wannabmamma WTT for our own buba

ok so im siting at home bored and flickin through the chanels and theirs a thing about what makes us chose the names we do. So have you chosen names and any reasons why them names??

We have chosen Abigail because its his grandmothers name and reece because its the only boys name we could agree on lol lol

2. mama2connor

mama2connor Baking baby number 3.

When i was pregnant with my twins, OH & I had already chosen our names prior to conception. Girls were Layla & Gracie and Boys were Harley & Levi. However, i lost our babies at 16 weeks gestation so we named our boys Thomas after my OH grandad and Ryan because OH liked the name

3. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

I have had names picked out since I was about 10 and I am sticking to those no matter what!! OH likes them so thats what they will be... :D

4. wannabmamma

awww thats so cute. I was the same but the changed so many times over the years. BF really wants the name chloe but my bestfriend named her daughter chloe so it would be too weird but he wont let it go lol

5. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

Well tbh, Chole was a name I really liked and was going to use as a first name for my daughter, but my OH's brother's partner is called Chole so it would be a bit odd. Although, my friend always wanted to call her girl baby Charlotte (which is my name) and she still did, but I would find it weird. So I have now gone for the middle name that I had picked out as the first name iykwim!!! lol

6. wannabmamma

wow all ur names got taken lol. You have middle names and all... we only have ann because all the girls in my family have in their names

7. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

Yup, all taken! lol
    Ann is quite common in my family to (as is Ruth) but I wanna be a bit different... :p Even if they didnt like it or OH didnt like it, it wouldnt stop me!!!!
    Us gals want what we want!!!!!!

8. Ilove

Ilove Guest

We chose our girl name (Celina) the day we decided to start trying, which was over a year ago. I think well stick to it
    We just cant think of any boy names yet

9. Butterfly7

Butterfly7 Well-Known Member

I think its lovely how you are all making your future child part of your lives already that you think about names for them, this is a sense of manifesting something you realy want, keep it up and you will all have your dream before you know it!

I to have some names I really want

Girls-

Toss up between "Lily Ava" and "India Estelle"

Boys

Toss up between "Shia Jett" and "Indy Ryan"

10. bw9522

bw9522 mummy to Damon

awww thats so cute. I was the same but the changed so many times over the years. BF really wants the name chloe but my bestfriend named her daughter chloe so it would be too weird but he wont let it go lol[/QUOTE]

My OH picked the name chloe, so i would have chloe valena for a girl and joshua james for a boy.

11. bw9522

bw9522 mummy to Damon

Sorry the first part of my last post was sposed to be a quote but it did not go right x x

12. Freyasmum

Freyasmum Mum of 2

We haven't talked about names at all yet. It was a pretty last minute thing for us last time too.
    Doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it though!! :rofl:
    My friend and I have been calling my not-quite-baby Lola, which is a name I like a lot. I also love Calliope and Calypso and Poppy and... well, loads of girls' names actually. I don't have many boys names yet :( although it seems unlikely we will have a boy (no one does in my family!). I do love Loki but I don't think I'd get away with calling our son that!

13. venusrockstar

venusrockstar ~Aspiring Photographer~

For girls I like:
    Kaylin
    Cassandra Jade
    Serenity
    Faith

Boys:
    Logan
    Owen
    Noah
    Cole
    Jamison

14. ThatGirl

ThatGirl Proud mummy to alfie

Kayleb for a boy Amelie or Amelia for a girl x

15. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

I like leyland or tye for a boy and brooke for a girl but not sure it keeps changing lol. OH like more tradition names like stephen but i like the more unusual so we will have to wait and see once the little bump is here :D

16. allybally

allybally mother of 2

I already have 2 kids and there names were picked out before they were born.
    My sons name is Liam and my daughter name is Brogan.

Iv already picked names for our 3rd when it happens

GIRLS
    Maddison, Chloe and Millie

BOYS
    Taylor,Reece and Owen

17. trying4no1

trying4no1 Well-Known Member

we have megan for a girl but still cant chose a boy one and the middle name fopr the girl with be helma, which is my mums name chose it in respect for her memory

18. vikki-leigh45

vikki-leigh45 TTC our first - exciting!

Well for boys I've already picked out if i have 2 boys they're gonna be called
    Zak and Kai
    Then a girl we're not entirely sure yet but here's some we like
    Autumn
    Grace
    Caitlin - All the girls middle names are gonna be Leigh cause of my mums and her mums etc... middle names are Leigh so sorta a tradition - as for the first names they're just what we like and agree on!

19. sparklyboo

sparklyboo Well-Known Member

we talk about names quite alot but never seem to agree and we find girls easier than boys!

DH like Lois or Elise for a girl. I like Elenor, Louise Sophie or Katie. For boys I like Oliver, Joe Jacob, and Miles DH hasnt found boy's name yet!

It will change a million times yet tho the only def is if its a girl the middle name will be Ann after my mum.

20. littlehush

littlehush Guest

Well for a girl it will be... Saffron Mae

And for a boy it will be... Hayden Jude