Have you ever actually hated anyone??

i HATE my dad, my dad's family, Adam and a few other people x

I have only ever felt real hate once - and I dont even know the person. We had our house broken into 8 years ago and all my sentimental jewellery was stolen. Once I got over being upset about the break-in I felt utter hate for the person that did it.

i ticked yes but i dn't hate anyone as such.
throughout my life i have felt hatred, not towards the person, but their actions.
i'm also astonished by the way people voted. i thought it would be the other way round...(being such a friendly place:flower:)

I hate the bitch who lives next door to us. Shes done nothing but cause us trouble, coming around constantly when shes pissed out of her face shouting and threatening us, and always causing trouble, she had a disabled son and she done NOTHING for him, let the daughter do it all.

I wish she was dead and sometimes i'd love to get a gun and shoot her myself!

It's really weird with me.

I've never felt it,I dislike people but actual hate with a passion-no.
Nor do I wish anyone dead.

But then again,nobody has every done anything for me that I'd actually hate them for.
I really though I hate my mom and dad when I was younger but now I realize that it was far from hatred.

However,people like the ones who break their infant daughters spine or beat the crap out of their kids,wives,anyone...I would honestly wish them dead without a thread of sympathy.

Oh and Tasha - opposite of love is not hatred,but indiference. ;)
I think people who feel nothing for those who have hurt them are the ones who got over it.

Yep I hate a certain person, she is very clever and sly, when u first meet her everyone likes her, she has a very addictive personality but when u get to know her she is evil esp if she cant control the situation, she ruined so much for me last year, I am over it now but I hope karma comes around for her soon, I do actually hate her and wish she wasnt around, I hope she rots in hell.

So answer to ur question yeah I hate someone
Thats exactly what I was going to say about 2 people. A couple that I used to work with that turned out to be sly bullies. They befriend you then stab you in the back. I will never, ever forgive them for what they did to me. And before that I thought I was quite laid back and chilled about people. They destroyed that for me. And they're still doing it to others, they are that clever.
Thats hate.

This person is definately a bully but very clever with it and knows how to twist it round to make it look like its the other person and not her, Im usually a good judgement of character but with her she fooled me which is very unusual, she damaged the relationship I had between me and my best friend and she caused trouble for me at work (we both worked there), she had only been there a couple of months, I ended up leaving, not all down to her but did have a factor in my decision, she also made others leave aswell, grievences were even put in against her and she managed to sway her way out of it and it was all ignored, horrible girl

God - this is all so familiar!! All I can say is - at least it's over now. For me anyway. Onwards and upwards!!

I think i can say i HATE this person but i also have so so much anger towards her and truly wish her dead so she cant continue hurting other people. I feel as if she ruined my life, my relationship with my babies dad & my friends and my whole pregnancy when it should have been the happiest time of my life, I cant look back and be happy about it because i look back and think of all the things she did. The amount of lies she told and the things she did. She is sick in the head and i think she has serious problems. She is truely heartless & she still continues to try and ruin my life more and more. I hope one day i can get over this and my anger fades because at the moment i wake up in the night wanting to literally kill her and its not a nice feeling and it makes me feel as bad as she is and i could never do what she did to anybody.

I have previously thought I hated people , but only really hate the people who are responsible for Honey dying due to medical negligence, it is consuming at the moment bt guess solicitors and the such make it very raw. I know I will never stop hating them though.

I physically hate the doctor who sent me home from my c-section cos they dint have time to do it, only for me to go back 48 hrs later to find Taylor had died. :cry:
I actually wished him dead for many months but now i just hate the man!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

V x x x

Sorry for your loss. This would make me hate too. I could not imagine losing a child, especially under such circumstances.

But for me, I don't hate anyone. It's not something i have experienced just yet.

xx

At the time I hated a certain group of people for what they did to me but after 7 years I'm incredibly happy with my life & none of them have what I have, Now I dont feel anything for them just pity I suppose x

I have felt hate, but to be honest for me it passes and I become indifferent. Hate implies that you still care enough to feel that emotion. With one of my ex's I couldn't care less if he is dead or alive after what he did to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->