Have you ever just stopped "feeling pregnant"?

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
i dunno. It probably sounds daft as I'm only 4/5 weeks. But I "felt pregnant" but now I don't :shrug: :cry:

i dunno. It probably sounds daft as I'm only 4/5 weeks. But I "felt pregnant" but now I don't :shrug: :cry:

I'm sure it must happen all the time. Our hormones must fluctuate daily. With my daughter I think my symptoms came and went. I also think the minute you discover you're pregnant you suddenly become so in tune with your body you start reading into everything and maybe as the days and weeks pass you sort of relax (subconsciously?) and stop noticing so much.

I rarely feel pregnant and barely did with our son!

I havent felt pregnant yet! Zero symptoms and if it wasnt for my small developing bump I would forget half the time! I was the same with my dd though!

It's on and off for me, one minute I dont feel any symptoms and then the next I'm hit with the worst hangover feeling ever! I was the same when I was pg with my ds though.

I said this to my midwife on Friday I don't feel pregnant at all and she said it's something to be thankful for lol which I am glad I don't feel sick

I've definitely felt very on and off pregnant ever since I found out! I think it's normal xxxx

I'm 12+5 and feel fine at the moment, guess the placenta is taking over. I didn't really feel anything before 6 weeks either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->