have you got a Anterior Placenta ?

jentomo

my to 1 and 1 on the way
Reaction score
hi i have an Anterior placenta and have been really suffering when i walk for a long time i find that i have to hold under my bump and it ease's the pain it is like a stitch, went for a walk around a country park and really felt like i would'nt get back but after a rest managed to carry on. Bump has got a bit higher now so dosen't seem as bad just wondered if this happen's to any off you?

I have an anterior placenta, but no noticable bump growth yet. I'll look out for it though. xxx

i have had it with DD2 and got it with this pregnancy too and i do have a very achy bump when i walk for long periods of time but i idnt ever think that it was something to do ith anterior placenta, i thought it was just stretching and stuff. Sorry thats not much help apart from that we both have achy bumps xxx

I do. The only thing I've noticed with this pregnancy is I get a stitch v. easily just walking down the road compared to my first preg when it wasn't until about 30 weeks where I felt like that.

Not sure if it's just the fact that my muscles have given up this time around though - could be that too. Lol!

I have an anterior placenta, but I don't have a bump yet and other than not being able to hear the heartbeat because of the location, I haven't noticed anything.

I've got an anterior placenta and get this - just assumed it was normal strain of the weight of bump on muscles etc x

i'm 20 weeks and didnt even know i had an anterior placenta untill i checked my notes from my 20 week scan yesterday and it said placenta: anterior high

x

That's ligament pains.. you'd have them regardless of where your placenta was located. If you can find one of those blly bands it may help.. it supports the belly for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->