Have you started to show yet?

OhhBabyBump

#2 on the way!♥
Reaction score
I've heard that with your second pregnancy you show sooner, has anyone noticed? I am a bit chubbier this time around (I gained the pregnancy weight right back on after I lost it!) so I doubt I will show any sooner. But with my first I didn't show until about 32 weeks. Hope its sooner than that at least!

I was showing by 12 weeks with DD, currently 9 weeks and nothing yet

Nope I'm just fatter cause I can't stop eating :rofl:

It's early days for me I suppose though.

This is my first but I'm starting to have a little bloat/belly now I'm almost 11 weeks.

Nope I'm just fatter cause I can't stop eating :rofl:

It's early days for me I suppose though.

LOL that's me too right now. I'm also around 4 weeks.

I want EAT. I want to eat A LOT.

No baby bump yet, but my body has shifted shape loads!!

I would say I'm actually eating less cause of the nausea and vomitting, but my tummy looks much fatter :dohh:

Not showing yet for me just bloat on top of bloat lol. I started getting a bump about 12 weeks with my DD.

Nothing yet but im wayyyy to early :) I started getting a bump around 20 weeks with DD but no idea how this will go as I have lost two stone :) I am smaller now that I was last time I got pregnant xx

It's my first pregnancy, and I notice a bloat about halfway through the day. No real bump to speak of yet though!

I'm really bloated towards end of the day and apart from last thurs when I had a total meltdown (jeans were getting too tight & uncomfortable already) I'm not showing much in the morning, just a bit thicker around the middle

I'm not showing but I'm bigger round the middle as my clothes are pinching. I've lost a few pounds so far though cos of ms.

Earthmama - congratulations and welcome back xx

My boobs are absolutely bigger already. I feel like I have a tummy already but I know it's just bloat still. I forgot when I really popped with my first but I know I didn't look big till right around the end. Still have no ideal how she fit in there like that! lol

I do have a bit of a bup but this is my 5th baby so my body knows what to do!! my husband keeps saying we're having twins lol because of the size of my belly x

I started showing at 12 weeks with Isabella and I have a tiny bump/bloat under my belly button at 9weeks!

I've got a bit of a bump going... it's mostly bloat but I know my uterus is starting to pop out of my pelvis because my doppler is detecting the HB higher and higher every day :)

I started showing/have had a big bloat from 8 weeks... I got rumbled by colleagues!

I have a tiny little bit of bumpage going on, but this is baby #4 so i think my body just knows what to do x

I am 9+1 with twins and have been bloated for ages, I am on 2 lots of progesterone too so this doesn't help.
I am always bigger at night and I have put on a few pounds but I guess that was from eating like a big until a few weeks ago.
I am not sure if I am 'showing' as such but my belly is bigger :) x

I really think im showing more this time around, people at work must be sussed as im wearing very strange clothes as most of my trousers dont fit/are uncomfy. Its like ive gone from sleek and sharp to frumpy fat clothes in the last 2 weeks. :) time to get mat clothes down from the loft..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->