Have you started to show yet?

I put my onesie on after school run for the first time In a week and I was like omg that bump was not there before!! I am 6+4 and I have lost a few lbs cos of nausea so feeling thin if anything but def bump going on. This is number 4 for me so it's all just falling out I think after 3 huge babies already!

My husband was taking a look at my stomach last night and was like, "Babe, I think I see something!" Exactly what every woman wants to hear, she's looking pregnant already at 9 weeks, right?! :dohh: So I was just like "Noooo, just bloated. Feel. It gets like that towards the end of the day, but back to normal in the morning!"

This is my 2nd and look like I did at 7months with DD. I started to show at 7 weeks, and now at 12 weeks ive ballooned! Im only 5ft 4 and 8st 10 so its popped out early lol

I put on a usual tee shirt this morning and there is def a bump there was wasnt last week :)

This is my first and I'm not showing at all yet! Sometimes I get a little bloat belly though. haha

With my first I had a tiny bump, never really showed till way past 30weeks. Only got asked by a client at work if I was pregnant in my last week! Fundal height Measured 10weeks behind at 39weeks! Baby was 7lb5. Start weight 62kg, end weight 75kg no nausea, no weight loss in tri 1

Second, got a slightly bigger bump - only measured 6 weeks behind! Started to show around 25weeks. Bub born at 39weeks 8lb 10. Start weight 66kg, end weight 80kg+
No nausea no weight loss in tri1

This pregnancy - 13 weeks, not showing at all and clothes fit better than ever since I got nausea & finally lost DS2s baby weight! Start weight 71kg, current weight 64kg! Suspect i will be 20weeks plus before this one shows.

This is my third bubba, im almost 11 weeks and i look like im 16-18 weeks... its very hard to hide as we havent told our families yet

I'm showing a little but it could be bloat too. This is my first baby so I'm not sure when I'll show fully but I can feel my uterus is firmer? lol

There's a bump there and I know it's not bloat since it is there after I poo and stays the same until I eat when I get boat. Definitely was there yesterday. I read you show earlier when your abs aren't as strong so the baby pushes forward instead of back toward the spine. I'm a runner but I never think to do sit ups *facepalm* oh well it's kinda nice to have a bump!!

this is my first and on my way to 10th. I have already started showing and in bigger clothes.
six months before pregnancy, I had gained lot of weight for lack of excercise and stressful job and indulging in food. And my belly was popping out from my petite body. Now with pregnancy I am hungry every hour and crave junk food all the time. So I already look very big. I am worried whats going to happen later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->