Having a hard time with boyfriend 3 hours away

Grieving30

Expecting baby boy
Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

I don't post here a lot, but I guess I could use some encouragement. I'm thrilled to be 28 weeks pregnant with a baby boy! It's just a little difficult sometimes because my boyfriend lives 3 hours away. Right now we haven't seen each other for about a month and I don't think we'll be able to see each other for another week. :( I feel very sad and lonely. He's pretty laid back, plus he doesn't have all these hormones to deal with and he just says not to be sad and we'll see each other soon. I'm frustrated and I guess a little upset with him even though it's not his fault. Lately our phone calls are so quiet and not much is said. Last night when we got off the phone I just cried. I'm considering moving closer, but not till after baby because of insurance. Anyway, I'm just having a hard time and have so much going on and just feeling alone.

hang in there... Being on your own can be difficult, I know that. Try focus on something different each day, that way you are only looking forward to the next day, one day at a time and next thing you know, your BF will be next to you :) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->