having my 3rd girl, really thought it was a boy, still not to convinced...

bsmalmasm

Reaction score
I have had two u/s one at 11w3d which I didn't ask anything about gender then another at 20w3d and they said girl, really felt like this one was a boy and still not completely convinced its a girl, even my two girls wanted a boy...to me the 20w3d u/s seems to have a small boy part but is it possible for girls to have sumthing small sticking out in the middle??

Did they tell you girl based on seeing the three lines or just an absence of a penis? Could it be the umbilical cord you're seeing? Do you have a picture you can share?

well the tech looked forever then asked me if I knew what I was having yet, I said no but would like to, she said well I have not seen anything yet, then she turned the screen around and it said girl, im just not totally convinced. with my previous two I knew they were girls from the beginning and never questioned their us pics, but this one is just different. everything is different. the us pic isn't the same as theirs or anything, and ive seen sum boy u/s that have small lines in that area that turned out to be boys. my mom was suppose to have a girl with my brother and when she delivered it was def not a girl lol and my sister in law was told it sounded like a girl but then the us tech told her later it was a boy, def not a boy lol they were so shocked when the doc said its a girl day of dilivery lol. everyone one here says it looks like a girl to them bc it has small lines but when I look at it I see something small sticking out right in the middle...and its not the umbilical cord lol. most girls ive seen have been like flat in that area nothing coming out in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->