Having my baby tomorrow!!! *UPDATE PG1* Signing out of B&B!

starbucks101

Reaction score
Morning All,

As bump has made no attempt to vacate the womb after numerous eviction attempts I'm off to the hospital tomorrow morning...

I feel really sick & nervous! I was induced with Emily but it still feels so alien to know exactly what day I'm going to be having her, all the excitement and wondering if today is going to be the day or whether this set of twinges is the start of something is gone, I'm a little disapointed that for the second time ive "failed" to go into labour naturally. I know its not a failure, just cant think of a better word...

Ive got to be at the hospital for 8am & induction starts @ 9am. I dont get to go onto the ward am am straight on the delivery floor, I dont get to wander round the hospital or anything so im abit worried about how were going to cope being stuck in the delivery room all the time...

I'm rambling away anyway! Eurghh i just feel so ill at the thought of it all! :cry:

UPDATE 1:

I am now sigining out of B&B!! As of 8am tomorrow morning I will be in the hospital! I am absolutley bricking myself! Our Hospital doesnt do Internet so i'll try to get Poog to update once we are home!

Finger crossed for a successful induction and a smooth delivery and none of the drama of last time!

Good luck to everyone full term onwards, Can't wait to catch up with all your birth stories & pics when i am back!

Thanks sooo much to the girls in the March Lambs thread, Your all stars! :thumbup::flower:

I'm going to make an attempt to try and get some :sleep: as I am imagining a very long day tomorrow!

Good Night all!

:kiss:

Aww hun im sure all will be fine.
Just think you will have your baby soon enough :hugs:

Good luck hun...won't be long till LO is with you.

Would they not leave you a little longer? xxx

aww good luck! how come you dont get to walk round? are you not dialted at at all?

im booked in for induction monday (fingers crossed i wont need it) and im 3cm they said theyll break my waters and i can walk round as much as i want they mitght give the gel but i can still walk round with that! good luck for tomorrow! x

maybe try and contact your midwife and see if she can give you a sweep before tomorrow i was due to be induced and had a sweep the night before and went into labour the next day the day of induction. just an idea hun hope all goes smoothly xxx

Aww good luck hun. Hope all goes well. I was so nervous when i had to be induced, it was the not knowing. Not gonna be induced this time tho!

aww good luck! how come you dont get to walk round? are you not dialted at at all?

im booked in for induction monday (fingers crossed i wont need it) and im 3cm they said theyll break my waters and i can walk round as much as i want they mitght give the gel but i can still walk round with that! good luck for tomorrow! x

I'm a "high risk" pregnancy, they wont let me go past term +10 and to be honest the pain from SPD is so bad that I dont really want to, I am excited just scared and nervous at the same time!

I was 1-2cm dilated at 40+1 & had a sweep which made my plug start coming away so fingers crossed they may be just able to do my waters and things will be quick. I ended in an emergancy C-section with Emily and it was so traumatic im dreading it all happening again!

I just want my baby & to come home!

aww good luck.. i wasnt able to wander around the hospital either when i was induced :( i was stuck in a hospital bed for around 30 hrs :( it drove me insane, i wasnt even able to sleep because of nerves....got to about 4am on the day my son was born and decided "thats it, im going to sleep", then the mw comes in, feels my inbetweens and says "right, this baby is coming out now".... so bang went that sleep idea after 28 hours of being awake lol. good luck to you x

I'm sure everything will be fine, your not a failure, your babies just liked to be baked a little longer. I am being induced too, due to GD and I understand what you mean, I am more scared knowing when it's gonna happen than if I didn't know and it happened naturally.... :cry:

Good Luck and keep us posted :hugs::hugs:

gl hopeing everything goes well and easy for you for tomoz. looking forward to hearing everything is ok xx . and reading your birth story wich i am reading peoples now i was to scaired to till i hit 38 weeks im a wimp hehe. anyway im rambling gl hehe.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope all goes very well for you and the baby!

:wohoo: Best of luck sweetie, can't wait to hear how it goes :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"